Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh so in that case she will say it was definitely for ‘work’ . . . cough . . . cough 🙄
They can’t use that excuse. You can only be in someone’s house under the guise of work if it’s an essential service - like a carer, or a tradesman or something like that
If you look here it says all the exclusions and going to your mates house to get drunk and have a zoom call isn’t one of them!!!!

Reactions: 3
Ahhh so in that case she will say it was definitely for ‘work’ . . . cough . . . cough 🙄
It was a recognition evening they were holding for their herbalife members lol - I still don't get why they had to be in the same house if it was over Zoom., like they could have just done it from their own houses.

Reactions: 2
It was a recognition evening they were holding for their herbalife members lol - I still don't get why they had to be in the same house if it was over Zoom., like they could have just done it from their own houses.
There’s absolutely no requirement for them to have been in the same house. None. The two airheads just wanted to get drunk off of a bottle of Whispering Angel wine and take selfies. Morons.

Reactions: 10
Why has she dressed Orla like a boy today? 🤦‍♀️

Any excuse to show off the fact the shirt is burberry. Reminds me of the Daniella Westbrook photo where she and her kid and the pram was covered in Burberry. Tacky as s**t.

Reactions: 9
Why has she dressed Orla like a boy today? 🤦‍♀️

Any excuse to show off the fact the shirt is burberry. Reminds me of the Daniella Westbrook photo where she and her kid and the pram was covered in Burberry. Tacky as s**t.
I looked and looked but can't see Orla wearing a penis?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The most uncomfortable clothes to wear let alone have to wear them sat in a car seat and then dragged around the shops while her mum spends her pyramid scheme money.

• Haha
She is such a twit ....poor orla looking like a little baby boy today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

My god my little boy is 3 weeks older than orla and I’ve probably spent around £300-400 on clothes since birth .... because they grow so bloody quick !!! Orlas outfit probably cost that alone 👍🏼👍🏼

Never mind the baby (though I do agree!), WHAT are these monstrosities on Danni’s own feet?! 😳
CE2442D9-CD75-4327-BB5A-DC71FA04F901.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are so chavvy. Dressing that kid in horrible “designer” stuff that looks horrific. Tacky as duck. The joke is, the baby would look better in nice bits from Tesco than she does in all that disgusting crap they dress her in. Money doesn’t buy class that’s for sure

Reactions: 10
Never mind the baby (though I do agree!), WHAT are these monstrosities on Danni’s own feet?! 😳
View attachment 542006
State of them! Probably a few hundred quids worth, you can’t buy class Danielle hun

They are so chavvy. Dressing that kid in horrible “designer” stuff that looks horrific. Tacky as duck. The joke is, the baby would look better in nice bits from Tesco than she does in all that disgusting crap they dress her in. Money doesn’t buy class that’s for sure
Ha, great minds about class! I agree, a nice little outfit from the supermarket would have looked nicer than that, apart from poor Orla looking like a boy it’s horrible anyway!

Reactions: 7
State of them! Probably a few hundred quids worth, you can’t buy class Danielle hun

Ha, great minds about class! I agree, a nice little outfit from the supermarket would have looked nicer than that, apart from poor Orla looking like a boy it’s horrible anyway!
Why does Danielle always have her boobs on display even in her pjs seriously she rates her self so bad.

Why does Danielle always have her boobs on display even in her pjs seriously she rates her self so bad.
She loves herself 🥱🥱and also the constant “can we appreciate”...so your daughter is crawling/making noises/fascinated with the knobs on the oven which is all lovely for them as parents but my god there’s nothing as boring as watching someone else’s kids doing mundane things 😴😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.