Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s decided to get over the top balloon decorations for Easter because it feels like they haven’t been able to do much this year! Except go on a work holiday!!

Reactions: 6
Completely over the top. When I first saw her Posts I thought it was her little ones first birthday

Reactions: 1
I sincerely hope those mini eggs in that cellophane wrapped cone are not intended for a baby that’s not even a year old yet....?

they are so chavvy. The bloody Gucci baby shoes she had her in yesterday and now this tacky over the top Easter nonsense. No class at all

Reactions: 8
I mean she’s obviously been gifted all of that Easter tat for free, but clearly someone has come into her house to set all of that guff up either last night or early this morning - is that allowed under current covid restrictions?? And presumably they take the majority of it away again? All so Danielle & her dim wit boyfriend can take a few tacky as duck photos?!

Reactions: 4
I love Helen she says it how it is!!!

I mean she’s obviously been gifted all of that Easter tat for free, but clearly someone has come into her house to set all of that guff up either last night or early this morning - is that allowed under current covid restrictions?? And presumably they take the majority of it away again? All so Danielle & her dim wit boyfriend can take a few tacky as duck photos?!
Yes it’s allowed

Reactions: 1
So she’s decided to get over the top balloon decorations for Easter because it feels like they haven’t been able to do much this year! Except go on a work holiday!!
And mix with about 100 people 🙄no doubt the mum be there soon unless she actually going to invite the in-laws for a change.

I sincerely hope those mini eggs in that cellophane wrapped cone are not intended for a baby that’s not even a year old yet....?

they are so chavvy. The bloody Gucci baby shoes she had her in yesterday and now this tacky over the top Easter nonsense. No class at all
😂totally agree!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ah she must have forgotten about her fortnight in Dubai whilst breaking the rules, I hate these insta twats! I unfollowed her a while back but keep an eye on this thread. It seems she’s more of a twit than ever

And mix with about 100 people 🙄no doubt the mum be there soon unless she actually going to invite the in-laws for a change.

😂totally agree!
Is there still not much mention of the boyfriends family then? I don’t think they get a look in do they

Reactions: 6
Ah she must have forgotten about her fortnight in Dubai whilst breaking the rules, I hate these insta twats! I unfollowed her a while back but keep an eye on this thread. It seems she’s more of a twit than ever

Is there still not much mention of the boyfriends family then? I don’t think they get a look in do they
With that mother who really thinks she younger then she actually is I doubt poor Tom’s parents get a look in.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed that it seems to be the case with lots of influencers that they have a really rough mum who is a total hanger on to their insta fame. Danielle’s mum isn’t particularly rough but she’s such a hanger on; I read an article one about her and she was posing in underwear or a bikini in a magazine. Lots of others have their mum involved in their instafame and usually the mum is really rough but thinks they’re the same age as their daughter and has a high opinion of themselves. I guess the high opinion of themselves thing is why their daughters have become influencers as they’ve inherited that attitude about themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed that it seems to be the case with lots of influencers that they have a really rough mum who is a total hanger on to their insta fame. Danielle’s mum isn’t particularly rough but she’s such a hanger on; I read an article one about her and she was posing in underwear or a bikini in a magazine. Lots of others have their mum involved in their instafame and usually the mum is really rough but thinks they’re the same age as their daughter and has a high opinion of themselves. I guess the high opinion of themselves thing is why their daughters have become influencers as they’ve inherited that attitude about themselves.
Has anyone else noticed that it seems to be the case with lots of influencers that they have a really rough mum who is a total hanger on to their insta fame. Danielle’s mum isn’t particularly rough but she’s such a hanger on; I read an article one about her and she was posing in underwear or a bikini in a magazine. Lots of others have their mum involved in their instafame and usually the mum is really rough but thinks they’re the same age as their daughter and has a high opinion of themselves. I guess the high opinion of themselves thing is why their daughters have become influencers as they’ve inherited that attitude about 👏well said.
👏 well said

Reactions: 3
Have the social distancing rules changed?? Are we allowed in someone else’s house now? Because her and Ferne clearly together last night!

Have the social distancing rules changed?? Are we allowed in someone else’s house now? Because her and Ferne clearly together last night!
Nope. They shouldn’t have been together....😡

neither of these idiots have adhered to any of the covid restrictions though so I’m not surprised

Nope. They shouldn’t have been together....😡

neither of these idiots have adhered to any of the covid restrictions though so I’m not surprised
They honestly disgust me. Typing RIP Prince Philip then twerking and breaking lockdown rules hours later. Talk about disrespectful. I really hope karma catches up with the lot of them

Truly disgusting, the pair of them - but she got away with the holiday work trip in Dubai, got away with attending that massive birthday party, got away with the posh ‘business lunch’ in London . . . she clearly thinks she’s above the law and untouchable now 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.