Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years but I’m getting so tired of her stories always including her cleavage 🙄

I get that she’s pleased with her body after the weight loss but I can’t work out whether she is just vain or proud. Or am I just bitter???

What are your thoughts?

Reactions: 19
She does seem to love herself. The constant preening and pouting. She’s just another brainless girl who got a lucky break on tv. Don’t think there’s much going on upstairs!

Reactions: 15
She used to promote that diet shake stuff along with Ferne Mc but that seems to have stopped they musn't get paid anymore.

Reactions: 4
She used to promote that diet shake stuff along with Ferne Mc but that seems to have stopped they musn't get paid anymore.

she is still doing that Herbalife rubbish but does it through another Instagram profile. I really used to like her but not so much now.

Reactions: 1
She absolutely loves herself! I can't stand the stupid poses she does, she just looks bleeping stupid. I see she's split up with that Dan, it was obvious as he wasn't on the stories from her sisters wedding
Oh and she's thick as pig tit like most of them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She adores herself. The same as Ferne Mc. I agree they are prob pleased with their bodies and they do look amazing but the arrogance is ugly. They should remember that as quickly as their fame came it can go!

Reactions: 8
She adores herself. The same as Ferne Mc. I agree they are prob pleased with their bodies and they do look amazing but the arrogance is ugly. They should remember that as quickly as their fame came it can go!
Yeah can't stick Ferne either, I wish someone would tell her that her lips look bleeping ridiculous! How is that supposed to be attractive, Jesus!!

Reactions: 18
She absolutely loves herself! I can't stand the stupid poses she does, she just looks bleeping stupid. I see she's split up with that Dan, it was obvious as he wasn't on the stories from her sisters wedding
Oh and she's thick as pig tit like most of them😂

How do you know her and Dan have split up? My friend and I were constantly watching her story when it was her sisters wedding to see if we could catch a glimpse of him. Yes we are that sad 😂

Reactions: 2
How do you know her and Dan have split up? My friend and I were constantly watching her story when it was her sisters wedding to see if we could catch a glimpse of him. Yes we are that sad 😂
I think it was just that people put two and two together, then there's been a few articles on it from 'sources' so how true they are I don't know but it looks like they have split up. I saw a few comments on twitter about him not being at the wedding. She's now been pictured with another fella in Marbella. I'm sad too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

It’s been confirmed to the press that they have been separated for months.
It was obvious when he wasn’t at her sisters wedding.

Why is she wandering around an airport/sitting in a flight in her BRA with her massive fake baps hanging out?!

Bit inappropriate. Put a top on love!

Why is she wandering around an airport/sitting in a flight in her BRA with her massive fake baps hanging out?!

Bit inappropriate. Put a top on love!
And having to show us her fake tan while prancing around in her underwear 🙄

And having to show us her fake tan while prancing around in her underwear 🙄
She fully loves herself.
She’s got a good figure - aside from the ridiculous fake boobs that are way too big for her frame.
But it’s a bit much to be constantly filming in her undies or with the most revealing clothes on. It cheapens her.

Urgh I can't stand her! Her and that Georgia whose with Tommy. Both come across as thick as tit.

Reactions: 7
Urgh I can't stand her! Her and that Georgia whose with Tommy. Both come across as thick as tit.

Oh yeah, no I agree, Danielle seems pretty dense. I HATE the way she pronounces the name “Rob” - whenever she talks about her “business partner” and says his name “Wob” - it’s like she’s got so much filler in her lips that she can’t speak properly. I also rolled my eyes when she pretended that she thought a carpenter fitted carpets..... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her ex Dan was a massive nob I followed him and he kept posting videos of him usuing his phone driving so I messaged him and he was vile back and sent me a link to his weight loss page 😂 think he was calling me a fat witch! Pretentious prick!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.