Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem to have an extremely high level of self love 😂

I think she thinks she’s a real catch and that her other half is punching above his weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does seem to have an extremely high level of self love 😂

I think she thinks she’s a real catch and that her other half is punching above his weight.
She’s not half as good looking as she thinks she is. I always thought she looked quite rough on towie.

I remember reading that she was friends with her boyfriend for years. So I think he just hung around long enough and then got a chance when she was desperate To have a baby.

Reactions: 5
She’s not half as good looking as she thinks she is. I always thought she looked quite rough on towie.

I remember reading that she was friends with her boyfriend for years. So I think he just hung around long enough and then got a chance when she was desperate To have a baby.
I don’t even think it was as calculated as that. they got together and were having a summer of holidays & shagging and I think Orla was an accidental pregnancy.

Reactions: 6
who puts a video up of them eyefucking themselves in a bikini while their child wanders about in the background?! she's awful

Reactions: 18
I think she’s made herself look more attractive as she has plenty of money so has fillers, nice hair, nice clothes, veneers, etc etc. However she is nowhere near as attractive as she believes she is. Ferne McCann is another that thinks very highly of herself but isn’t nearly as attractive as the thinks!

Reactions: 14
I think she’s made herself look more attractive as she has plenty of money so has fillers, nice hair, nice clothes, veneers, etc etc. However she is nowhere near as attractive as she believes she is. Ferne McCann is another that thinks very highly of herself but isn’t nearly as attractive as the thinks!
I agree with this she was rough looking on towie - she's made the best of herself but loses the points for thinking she's more beautiful then she is.

I agree with this she was rough looking on towie - she's made the best of herself but loses the points for thinking she's more beautiful then she is.
She seems to be from a family with ‘generous sized’ egos, and when she posts videos of her with all her childhood friends they all seem to be the self loving, huge ego type too.

She seems to be from a family with ‘generous sized’ egos, and when she posts videos of her with all her childhood friends they all seem to be the self loving

Reactions: 4
who puts a video up of them eyefucking themselves in a bikini while their child wanders about in the background?! she's awful
Feel ashamed for her, go and get a proper job instead of wiggling your arse and tits on Instagram, poor Orla will think this is the norm 🤪. She absolutely adores herself, very confident for a rough looking bird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feel ashamed for her, go and get a proper job instead of wiggling your arse and tits on Instagram, poor Orla will think this is the norm 🤪. She absolutely adores herself, very confident for a rough looking bird 😂
For me it’s also how stupid she is. She likes to imply she’s some hot shot boss babe business woman but she definitely is not!!!! She’s doesn’t some particularly intelligent. I think her Father is the driving force behind her, without him I don’t think she would have a clue.

Reactions: 6
For me it’s also how stupid she is. She likes to imply she’s some hot shot boss babe business woman but she definitely is not!!!! She’s doesn’t some particularly intelligent. I think her Father is the driving force behind her, without him I don’t think she would have a clue.
Totally agree, she might be driving round in a Bentley off the back of her horrid MLM scheme but she’s as thick as pig tit.
Didn’t she own the clothing business with her Dad or he put the money in I think? I know the shop shut down but is it still going online?

Totally agree, she might be driving round in a Bentley off the back of her horrid MLM scheme but she’s as thick as pig tit.
Didn’t she own the clothing business with her Dad or he put the money in I think? I know the shop shut down but is it still going online?
She was in it with her Dad but it’s completely closed down now - both the actual shop in Brentwood and the online store.

ETA: she doesn’t own that Bentley!!!!!!!!! it will be on lease and probably via Tom’s business. It’s all smoke & mirrors!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
ETA: she doesn’t own that Bentley!!!!!!!!! it will be on lease and probably via Tom’s business. It’s all smoke & mirrors!!!!
I think the car is a prize for selling her shake tit, the mlm company have leased it for her, I expect it'll go back sharpish if she has a drop in sales

She was in it with her Dad but it’s completely closed down now - both the actual shop in Brentwood and the online store.

her Hornchurch shop is shut too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.