Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh is she pregnant seen the new guy in her stories quite a few times the story she did putting him on the screen for the first time was a bit cringe, they were lying on the grass and she was introducing him to her Instagram fans apparently they knew each other from school

Hasn't she not long split up with the footabller boyfiend was he?.

She didn't hang around

Reactions: 4
She’s pregnant with a guy she’s been seeing for what, a few months?

🙄🙄🙄
Bloody hell that was quick, so she's 3 months, must have been together 2 minutes when she got pregnant! How long will it be until Kate Wright is up the duff not long I'm guessing

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t have an issue with Katie becoming pregnant. She’s been with Rio a while and actually married him. Lol. It will be Jessica Wright who will be sticking pins into her boyfriends condoms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wouldn’t have an issue with Katie becoming pregnant. She’s been with Rio a while and actually married him. Lol. It will be Jessica Wright who will be sticking pins into her boyfriends condoms 😂
I wouldn't really have an issue with it but not keen on her and can't stand her horror of a husband! Yeah it's a bit different as they're married. Omg yes Jess would defo be doing that she's bloody desperate 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg I cannot believe another is pregnant from old school towie. Sam will be shaking in her boots now there’s a couple of equally boring people pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I cannot believe another is pregnant from old school towie. Sam will be shaking in her boots now there’s a couple of equally boring people pregnant
It’s like the new insta trend init, bump pics and mummy trips

I respect your opinion, but what's wrong with being a single mother?
Nothing at all. It was actually making a point about the choices these Essex ladies make - drug dealers, gangsters, jailbirds, acid throwers. And then usually getting pregnant so quickly - Jesus, Amy Childs had two on the bounce by two different blokes - and splitting up not long afterwards.

Reactions: 6
Deffo! I think they have all seen how much money Sam makes from selling her kids, baby Tv shows, modelling, clothes range ect
They all want a slice of that pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.