Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ex Dan was a massive nob I followed him and he kept posting videos of him usuing his phone driving so I messaged him and he was vile back and sent me a link to his weight loss page 😂 think he was calling me a fat witch! Pretentious prick!

God what a tosser. He’s some 2-bit ex-Sunday league footballer who was never quite good enough to go pro. Think he was only with her to try to raise his profile. He’s got all these expensive cars but you just know it’s all on loan for him to publicise on social media. Dick head. He’ll be with some other bimbo before too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her story today....go and take a look and then we can discuss what we think 🤔

Hasn’t she only just announced her split from Dan, she moves quick going on about her ‘love story’ already. The old we’ve been friends forever and it just happened unexpectedly storyline.

Tbh looks like an improvement on the last one though....dan was way too in love with himself!

Reactions: 1
So was she cheating on Dan or had they split up long before anyone clicked that they had split up?

Reactions: 2
Didn't she say Dan got her through the rough time after her friend died? She's now insinuating she wasn't happy or words to that effect

Hasn’t she only just announced her split from Dan, she moves quick going on about her ‘love story’ already. The old we’ve been friends forever and it just happened unexpectedly storyline.

Tbh looks like an improvement on the last one though....dan was way too in love with himself!
I agree, he absolutely loved himself lol

A screenshot of the new man, in case anyone hasn’t seen her stories yet!
1C706C6F-8C2F-436D-88B2-9769812990CD.jpeg

I’m a bit unsure of the blurred crossover period too, but she seems happy so I hope she genuinely is this time! Dan clearly used her for all that time, leading her on for his own business gain without any intention of actually making her a permanent feature in his life!

Reactions: 4
Didn't she say Dan got her through the rough time after her friend died? She's now insinuating she wasn't happy or words to that effect

I agree, he absolutely loved himself lol

Yeah very much trying to make out she wasn’t happy with Dan last year....
It definitely sounds like she reconnected with this bloke from school and has been having a thing with him since last year....! I doubt it will last very long.

Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years but I’m getting so tired of her stories always including her cleavage 🙄

I get that she’s pleased with her body after the weight loss but I can’t work out whether she is just vain or proud. Or am I just bitter???

What are your thoughts?
I’m not even joking, I thought she was transgender!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dan might not have been the best footballer in the world but he is also a multi millionaire.

She won’t ever learn rushing from one man to the other plastering it all over Instagram and snapchat!

She needs to stop going out in her bra....it’s so tacky and she’s the wrong side of 25 to pull it off.

She needs to stop going out in her bra....it’s so tacky and she’s the wrong side of 25 to pull it off.
Christ, does she realise how bleeping awful her fake tits look in that bloody bra top?! I agree so tacky! She just looks so cheap

Hells bells how much lip filler has she got in her mouth?!!! Looks like she could stick to the window!

Didn’t know that Cologne was in Germany? Christ she’s thick. 🙄

Anyone not convinced about this latest love affair? She looked happier when she was with Dan, like really into him. Maybe a little too much. But this boy, not so much 🤔

Actually cringing at her stories tonight.

A group of them at dinner in what looks like an upmarket restaurant in Cologne, She’s got a white shirt on that’s unbuttoned so her tits are completely on show and they are acting like utter twats because Fern McCann ordered a meal that took ages to come out. The looks they are getting from other diners is priceless!!

Actually cringing at her stories tonight.

A group of them at dinner in what looks like an upmarket restaurant in Cologne, She’s got a white shirt on that’s unbuttoned so her tits are completely on show and they are acting like utter twats because Fern McCann ordered a meal that took ages to come out. The looks they are getting from other diners is priceless!!
OMG I was dyinngggg inside watching that just now - you can literally feel the disbelief and disgust from the other diners watching them, but they are so stupidly oblivious it’s hilarious! Who do they actually think they are?! Vile girls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.