Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looking at the pics he’s just put up from the strongman, he actually looks like he is fat fit rather than fit. Nothing like how he was when he lost all his weight the first time around.

Reactions: 4
Well that explains it. They're all piggybacking off each other!
Cherish photography on insta.. the 3 black and white photos of a pregnant woman... she posted those in the Academy looking for work off the back of those pics. I remember several people were interested.

Reactions: 2
Funny Whanker has never mentioned Tattle. You'd think his ego would be stroked big time - 50 pages! Guess there's just too much truth to risk directing his sheep here.

It's one thing bashing one woman as a troll, he can claim that's all she is. But how many people have posted on this thread?! Turns out Dan's isn't the only "army" and ours has a better weapon - truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon when fabr8ch left it just set the ball rolling because she didn't hag anyone off and just spoke the truth about the bullying, all the comments on her original video were just loads women all saying it had happened to them too! Then he just seemed to lose it because every suddenly had all this confidence to speak up.
And Emma too, she really has stuck by her morals all along. It is crazy what has happened to her just because an ego can't handle it... like, think about your own behaviour you stupid man
The harassment and threats have just been disgusting. 🤬

Just out of curiosity, would Trading standards or HMRC be interested in all this!😉

Reactions: 4
Wonder how he'll explain losing 1/4 of his membership in a few days? Either he has to admit to his PAYING members that 500 people have been getting what they're spending their money on for FREE. Or he'll have to say there's been a mass exodus. Either way, looks bad on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Go easy on me, my first thread title suggestion...

Dan Wheeler - £25 a month scam, what a cheek. You want want to cancel? You're trapped until your 16th week!

Daniel Jones is, I remember him saying it in a tiktok and I instantly got the ick! 😂
Oh I read it wrong 🤣🤣 thought you said DW!! Comment still stands on him being 55 though 😆

• Haha
I’d love to know what it is with these guys, Wheeler, Richie,, Liam from Rebelfit and James Smith all such egocentric, narcissistic assholes. At least the others don’t seem as financially dodgy as Wheeler, but I’ve seen the first three be absolutely horrific to people over and over again, yet still their sheep defend them. Not sure how they keep going to be honest, their engagement on Facebook is so poor. I think that’s often why they consistently pull the bullshit moves and create arguments, to drive engagement back up. I’ve noticed with Liam lately that no matter how hard he tries to be controversial no one is biting anymore, just his sheep telling him how right he is.
I got kicked out of rebelfit after a row with Liam about the content. He's just as bad

Reactions: 1
Also (sorry, you're all getting a brain dump!) but I question the 8st claim. The before picture doesn't look 8st heavier than the muscle pictures, especially if muscle is heavier per cm2.

Plus, I wish he wouldn't use that as evidence. He looks more like the before than after now, and given his appetite for drugs I wouldn't be surprised if steroids were involved in his "transformation."

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just waiting for him to threaten lawsuits for the illegal download of his book 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh yeah, I never realised I had mine, but I’ve actually got everything, including all the downloads of the videos and all the bloody spreadsheets and workbooks I used to print out every week for the live presentation. If you could go in person it was in a room at a pub, otherwise it was on Facebook live and I spent two hours a week trying to watch lives that kept dropping out, sound that kept failing and the weeks where Whanker just didn’t turn up. Nikki, Hannah and Kirstie really tried, but it was painful and their stress levels must have been through the roof doing this and managing Whanker and his moods. This was before they filmed the new videos that he uses now so this was his way of communicating the plan. I must have printed off about 50 sheets a week to try and follow what was going on. Then there was a huge argument because we were told we had access for life and he changed his mind and said we had to keep paying, then he rescinded that after the arguing and said we could stay in our Facebook group, there was no academy at this point just loads of groups depending on which “trial group” you were in. Then he invented his academy and said you could only have access if you tagged ten people to his fb page, which again caused one hell of an argument because so many people said no, you can’t keep changing the rules as you go along we’ve paid and we would like what we paid for. He got all pissy again and said no one wanted to help him succeed and it was a shame we were all such small minded people. Honestly, the lies and manipulation was off the scale. Knowing now that he was addicted to cosine and God knows what else makes sense now. In the academy he never turned up,for lives, would reschedule and still not show up, it was hopeless.
You must have been in one of the groups at the same time as me. That's the exact reason we all kicked off because we were told we had access for life then we had to pay! I was in group 4..

Reactions: 1
He cancelled that appearance on Loose Women 5 years ago as he obviously looked nothing like his Men's Fitness cover.

TITLE SUGGESTION: Dan Wheeler 80/20, all he does is RUIN lives (and reputations, and businesses).
This is the thread suggestion with the most votes (please correct me if I’m wrong) and so I think now I just have to set up a new thread and then this one will close. I think! First timer lol I will post the link to new thread in here when I set it up in a minute

i think I’ve done it right…. new thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.