Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they chosen for their partners? Is it suppose to be out of a hat? I think it’s unfair but honestly, she’s the only one I look forward to watching every week becoz I know she’s always good with her partner so they prob know it wud get more views when there’s a good pair to watch

How are they chosen for their partners? Is it suppose to be out of a hat? I think it’s unfair but honestly, she’s the only one I look forward to watching every week becoz I know she’s always good with her partner so they prob know it wud get more views when there’s a good pair to watch
Never out of a hat for any of these shows, that would be a deadly idea, particularly with DOI where dangerous lifts are involved. Probably down to looks, height, age, personality, partly on who they got the previous year (moreso on SCD than DOI), teaching style, choreo ability (can't have a weak choreographer with a disabled contestant for example) and also an element of what pairings will attract press attention, possibly part of the reason Vanessa always gets good ones and Brianne back in the original run often got young, hot and single guys as well.

Reactions: 1
Never out of a hat for any of these shows, that would be a deadly idea, particularly with DOI where dangerous lifts are involved. Probably down to looks, height, age, personality, partly on who they got the previous year (moreso on SCD than DOI), teaching style, choreo ability (can't have a weak choreographer with a disabled contestant for example) and also an element of what pairings will attract press attention, possibly part of the reason Vanessa always gets good ones and Brianne back in the original run often got young, hot and single guys as well.
Ah thank you. Yes makes sense now. All the drama with Megan when Vanessa was dancing with Wes. Loads of media attention

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.