Dan Wheeler 8020 #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. £49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, had a day off work so not looked at my phone and have had pages and pages to catch up on! Time for a new thread then! I still don’t know what to do to create one… so pull your finger out whoever does know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won’t let me open the new thread! Panic!!!! Let me in I can’t go on without yooooooou!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was bought to my attention. Thank you for clearing that up, and my apologies to lonestar. It was just a bit jarring having me being searched on on NMC come up and I got quite anxious as "trolling" is something they do not take lightly.

However, I've reflected on what I said and I believe I was not rude and made valid points which I stand by. I'm definitely not trolling just voicing an opinion on a substandard service I received so I will stay put. But, I will definitely be mindful of what I post in the future.

#13 over and out
I have never seen you post anything rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.