Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loosely translated as:

Sorry I conned everyone by putting the prices up and then going AWOL
I have read Tattle so know that those Trolly Cunts are ripping me a new one
People are beginning to hear about the real me so its time to start blaming my MH
Yes I lied, but I lie so much its hard to know when I am actually telling the truth
Not only did I lie, I asked my team to lie for me, and they embellished a bullshit story so now I look even more of a bellend than I normally do.
I am also turning the comments off so nobody can question me on any of the above.
But see you all Sunday, when this blows over and we can go back to all attention being on me!

Much Love, #1
This is typical manipulation pattern he does all the time. Probably been snorting for a few days and now the come down. Tosser.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.