Dan Wheeler 8020 #5 tindersaurus, chin-asaurus, spies in the academy, do you think he saw us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you didn't know better, that 1st email came across quite sincere, for a few paragraphs at least! Load of absolute bollocks & he thinks we're stupid. Couldn't be honest if you paid him a million £, just hasn't got it in him.

Reactions: 11
I literally have zero clue how to do a thread thing on here so can someone who does plz do #6 xx

Reactions: 5
@Opalfruit8 did this one, so maybe could do the next one? I’d hate to get it wrong because we need the continuity from
Thread to thread so that people don’t miss any of it that are late to the party.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure why he’s trying to blame all of us for him having to be put on medication. He openly admitted his bipolar is unmedicated.. he always should have been on medication anyway
OR......

‘Seems like your all only interested in abuse’

Since your reading here wheeler, let me just say:

No, we want justice for Emma and all the other people who have been threatened and verbally abused by you and your team, and to prevent you from having a platform to continue to threaten and abuse anyone else in the future who may dare to disagree with you.
Id also like him to stop advising on female endocrinology

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.