Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the "friend" ( if he exists ) who gave him a £10K investment ( if ir happened ) to make the advert regrets it.
Standard operating procedure here, just one more example. Wheeler has a big dream, hypes it up drawing in the unsuspecting, then it all inevitably flops. Naturally, no funds are ever recovered. We’ve seen this play out time and again.

Reactions: 12
There’s just been a lot of new and odd activity over the past 24hrs then you joined just set my mind working overtime I apologise obviously I am wrong can’t see kaz writing a one star tp review x plz accept my apology and suspicion ❤
And this ladies and gents is how ADULTS deal with things. By accepting explanations and apologising for being wrong. Something DW and his cohorts could never do.
@kezanetty please accept my apology as well coz I was a tad suspicious also...a combination of the weird activity over the past 24 hours plus the mash-up of your name set alarm bells ringing.
We don't normally behave like this! Honest!
Anyway, welcome to TCHQ 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if he called out the 6-7 trolly c@nts who are ruining his business or has he finally realised there’s 120 of us?!

And this ladies and gents is how ADULTS deal with things. By accepting explanations and apologising for being wrong. Something DW and his cohorts could never do.
@kezanetty please accept my apology as well coz I was a tad suspicious also...a combination of the weird activity over the past 24 hours plus the mash-up of your name set alarm bells ringing.
My only suspicion was my new ratty follower on TT 😂 Whoever it is will soon get fed up following me cos all I do is post shots about horses and dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bless you heart! of course! wish I picked a different name 😂. Im now reading and trying to catch up, there is so much more to this ’company’ than I ever knew!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I apologise too. It’s too easy to jump to conclusions with everything that’s happened. Very glad you found us.😀

• Heart
Come on Dan, let’s be honest...you can’t keep the members you’ve got, so how the hell are you going to pay sky for a TV advert? Also before you go spouting off about us c*nts Dan....one of these c*nts works in advertising....you’ve not got a hope in hell of anyone touching you. Why don’t you try your local radio station....just remember you need to pay them, not the other way round...you’re not that famous...yet.😉
So for research who are the two agencies that have to give approvals?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It seems the longer someone is with him, the more savage he eventually turns on them.
True, why do you think Kaz spends so much time with him? I bet he puts so much pressure on and this is why she spends more time with him “at work” than with her family. Watch what happens if she puts them first for once- she’ll be kicked to the kerb xx

Reactions: 10
So for research who are the two agencies that have to give approvals?
As far as I’m aware there’s only one which is clearcast and I’d love to know which production company he’s using as that won’t be cheap!!

Reactions: 7
News from the Live today is TCHQ have been called c@£ts again for potentially jeopardising the tv advert. So much for him having changed his ways eh? He just can’t help himself with the foul language.
Apparently 2 sets of approvals need to be passed before an advert can be aired and it’s clear these approval entities have received somewhat negative feedback about the plan, which has subsequently caused a delay.
One set of approvals has been received though, but not the other and he wouldn’t say anymore than that so as to avoid “the c&@ts” delaying things further!
Absolute bollocks! How can we influence that? We have become an easy excuse for his BS.

Hi, sorry for raising any suspicion, I can promise that I do not know Dan at all! Apart from being taking in my him and joking his stupid academy.
my user name is my first and middle name mashed up. Kerry Jeanette, so kezanetty. Silly really.
I’ve been at work all day and not really had chance to check back. Sorry again.
Don’t apologise, you just happened to join when there’s been some unusual activity. Everyone is lovely (if a little suspicious), it’s a safe space ❤

Also, why would we sabotage the ad? I for one desperately wanted to see it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
His Trustpilot score has dropped to 3.0

As far as I’m aware there’s only one which is clearcast and I’d love to know which production company he’s using as that won’t be cheap!!
Wasn’t it his mate?x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hmm, I smell 💩 here I think! Looking on ASA website, it appears to be mainly self regulated with the onus on the media producer to ensure any ad complies with current regulation/guidance. The ASA only get invinvolved if complaints are made. Look up info on BCAP code / ASA, compliance & best practice info is all detailed.

Yes, it was a mate of his with a media/ad company that was supposed to be doing it.

Just how much deflection & untruths can one man tell?!

• Wow
We aren’t actually buying the fact that there ever was an advert are we? Truly believe that it only ever existed in his wet dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We aren’t actually buying the fact that there ever was an advert are we? Truly believe that it only ever existed in his wet dreams
Similar to his “I call this the three day rule” which then in the space of a second changed to the “five day rule” over Xmas eating, he did the same with this advert saying it should be approved in the next month. Then it changed to perhaps three months and then a second later said it could be as long as six months. His time away has taught him nothing. His filthy mouth on the live today and his billy bullshitting remains as active as ever. So so bloody sad that he never learns a thing. It’s always some c&£t bleeping it up for him NEVER his own actions.

Reactions: 13
Similar to his “I call this the three day rule” which then in the space of a second changed to the “five day rule” over Xmas eating, he did the same with this advert saying it should be approved in the next month. Then it changed to perhaps three months and then a second later said it could be as long as six months. His time away has taught him nothing. His filthy mouth on the live today and his billy bullshitting remains as active as ever. So so bloody sad that he never learns a thing. It’s always some c&£t bleeping it up for him NEVER his own actions.
He literally makes everything up as he goes. And not only that, there is zero consistency or continuity. He’d give a completely different answer to the same question from one day to the next, or even hour probably.

GOOD MORNING!!! You beautiful lot ❤❤❤ There will be no advert if there even was one I ll make it my mission to contact every person at the ASA at work and on personal emails if I need to 😂😂😂
See what happens when you have an army fanny Danny n you tit on them all they leave you 😂😂😂 now you are left with messy itchy the two Steve’s n 5 huns who can’t even run a Facebook group between you all 😂😂😂😂
Wrap up warm today mate it’s gona be cold washing them drives 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mooorrrrrning!! He’s really not going to move to his show on YouTube is he lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.