Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes only resurfaced Gang!

Cant turn up for the live but can post this at 730am ish whilst they are rambling shite.

Loosely translated as:

I have no staff, don't know my arse from my elbow and I am desperately trying to tread water before I sink. I would respond to all your messages but I am fully booked up this week transforming drives so I'm afraid I have had to put transforming lives on the back burner.

Response times have gone from 48 business hours to a week cos I have no fucker helping me.

I am aware that loads of you want to cancel thanks to those trolly c**ts over at TCHQ but I dont want it put out there publicly cos all does is give them ammo.

Wheeler, wake the duck up Dude.

Another Jenga brick down...
Thats a lot of words for "we don't know what we're doing"

Is it actually him that written that? Doesn’t sound like him 🤔
Sounds more Mattdan to me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So why would you be adding new customers and writing fb posts requiring you to personally reply to every person if you don’t have time to email your current paying clients?
That is an excellent point oh wise one! It's almost as if they don't know how to run a business...to me, to you, left hand, right hand 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is an excellent point oh wise one! It's almost as if they don't know how to run a business...to me, to you, left hand, right hand 🥴
Omg,please can someone in the academy ask this question as a comment on his post? Or has he disabled comments as usual?

Reactions: 10
A week to respond to emails?! Those system upgrades are working well then. I'd love to know what new "system" they have in place. I wonder who was in charge of delivering that project... probably the same person who project managed the garage conversion.
They do seem to consistently contradict themselves don't they. Say one thing, do the opposite, that should be the new 80/20 motto. Wow.
"we are unable to reply to emails... If you want to DM us then please email us" is pretty much what I take from their latest post🤔🤯🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hes only resurfaced Gang!

Cant turn up for the live but can post this at 730am ish whilst they are rambling shite.

Loosely translated as:

I have no staff, don't know my arse from my elbow and I am desperately trying to tread water before I sink. I would respond to all your messages but I am fully booked up this week transforming drives so I'm afraid I have had to put transforming lives on the back burner.

Response times have gone from 48 business hours to a week cos I have no fucker helping me.

I am aware that loads of you want to cancel thanks to those trolly c**ts over at TCHQ but I dont want it put out there publicly cos all does is give them ammo.

Wheeler, wake the duck up Dude.

Another Jenga brick down...
Carrier pigeon is that a sarcastic comment lol

Reactions: 6
Right so system upgrades but replies are slower than ever?
mans emails about cancellations will be declined because they are determined to put issues right? Are they allowed to refuse a refund on the premise of improving even tho up till now paying customers haven’t received what they paid for? Are people not entitled to refuse offers of putting things right if they feel they don’t want to give him that chance?
sure trading standards would be interested to see that he’s LITERALLY put it in writing that service has been below standard and refunds will be refused.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know about anyone else but I'm really hoping the system upgrades is bullshit for Gill changing the passwords before she left and now they can't access emails 😂😂 that would be karma

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know about anyone else but I'm really hoping the system upgrades is bullshit for Gill changing the passwords before she left and now they can't access emails 😂😂 that would be karma
Sort of thing I would do!
I hope she has.

Right so system upgrades but replies are slower than ever?
mans emails about cancellations will be declined because they are determined to put issues right? Are they allowed to refuse a refund on the premise of improving even tho up till now paying customers haven’t received what they paid for? Are people not entitled to refuse offers of putting things right if they feel they don’t want to give him that chance?
sure trading standards would be interested to see that he’s LITERALLY put it in writing that service has been below standard and refunds will be refused.
I wonder if they’ve had an influx of cancellations or complaints. With the post in the academy the other day saying goodbye I’m assuming was Hayley wonder if some people have commented on that thread

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.