Dan Wheeler #29 Dan's not sober 80/20s over, obsessed with DJ can he stoop lower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the title is just for views, he’ll be competing and I’ll be there to keep you all updated as a friend and I are going to watch 😂
Awesome! Thanks!
If he doesn’t get injured beforehand I’m certain there will be a freak accident or other circumstance “beyond his control” that keeps him from setting new world records.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet the title is just for views, he’ll be competing and I’ll be there to keep you all updated as a friend and I are going to watch 😂
Actually going to support a friend, can’t have him thinking we are there to watch him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bullshit meter just exploded at that! 💩💥

Friend for over 20 years?! 😳 Nope, categorically not possible as he just uses people for gain, bins them off after a couple of years maximum, then turns on them.

Something very, very odd going on with this. No change there then! How can anyone believe anything he says by this stage?! 🤯
Someone who's known him from school then?😅 Sounds legit, old school friend pops up out of the blue with more money than sense, yeah of course we believe you David 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the event this is somehow a third party stringing him along with a fake promise of "investing" - well that could all be justified as a prank, right? I'm sure him and Kaz will be howling with laughter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fess up who are the 3 that are watching? I salute you!
Not me, can’t even hate watch anymore, they’re just too dumb to make fun of, Kaz for some reason talks slower and slower every day, makes me feel like I’m listening to a podcast at 1/2 speed, that would be an actual podcast not what these morons think they’re doing.

Reactions: 10
Why does the ‘signing’ keep moving? Surely it’s the easiest bit of a contract. If it’s that difficult to get a meeting together then sign digitally. This is everything Dan could ever want, so he would be pushing to sign, he would drive to the other end of the country (well Kaz would) to get the deal sealed. That’s if it was a real deal of course. All they are doing is trying to buy more time and their lies are getting more and more far fetched!
Yup! The signing is the easiest bit. You set a signing date once all contracts have been negotiated and drawn up. The first bit of the process is the longest. The signing is just a legal formality- shouldn’t actually take more than a few minutes 🤷🏻‍♀️. I honestly think that Dan might get out of the lie by saying “fooled you trolls, I didn’t really get a contract but got you all talking about me, just like it was meant to (yer right).

Is that her husband??
Yeah I think it is! Geez 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So Wheeler made a joke about wanking over a photo of Kaz's son.

Kaz's reaction?

Just laughs along

They need to be on a register

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Get reporting - that is VILE
Total Paedophile 😡

If her husband doesn’t do something about this he’s as much as a failure at being a parents as Kaz . Social services defo need informing !

Total Paedophile 😡

If her husband doesn’t do something about this he’s as much as a failure at being a parents as Kaz . Social services defo need informing !
I’m absolutely certain that if Wheeler hasn’t harmed any children he most certainly has thought about it. It is NOT NORMAL to sexualise a child in the way he does, it’s deviant behaviour like that of a paedophile!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Don’t waste any of your time watching the video, here’s your update
He’s looks high
Ugly as duck
Excuses about not doing well Saturday
Will still turn up as has supporters going ( Hi Steve )
Still sober ( bollocks )
Contracts being signed Monday
Filmed with his sister on Monday but she’s not happy with some of it so will be refilming
Please can someone give me back the 7 minutes I’ve just lost!

• Heart