Dan Wheeler #26 Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber - nobody is interested in your ramblings

View attachment 1194310
This picture is absolutely amazing!!! This is 8020 gold dust!!! @funky please please get this beautiful picture out on TT.... I can't stop laughing 😂😂😂

This is interesting..... 🤔👀 In theory I believe it is hard to police, unless someone reports someone 😼😼😼😼😼😼

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As Dan claimed to have been so busy building the show this year I wanted to take a little look into it.

May 1st 2021 was episode 1 of The Dan Wheeler Show. It's had 1604 views, was clearly filmed in a dedicated space with multiple cameras. And appears to have been properly edited together. This was also at peak membership in the academy, so there was an actual buzz around 8020.

After 'working his arse off', today's utter shambles got 33 views, and all those the smaller videos have view counts in the single digits. Not even everyone in the academy is watching.

Dan's managed to torch what ever YT success he had in under a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found this little nugget today 👀
I've screenshot the website as I can't share the link... But there's some good info on there!
Makes you wonder what the total amount of money he has scammed people out of over the years - his "charities", his fake share offerings, "investment" schemes etc. All with zero return or benefit to anyone except himself! Oh wait, that's right, he did hand out a couple packs to the homeless before he got one of his "infections." So impressive Dan!

Reactions: 8
Makes you wonder what the total amount of money he has scammed people out of over the years - his "charities", his fake share offerings, "investment" schemes etc. All with zero return or benefit to anyone except himself! Oh wait, that's right, he did hand out a couple packs to the homeless before he got one of his "infections." So impressive Dan!
I think we all know where the money went… sniff sniff

Reactions: 7
I am now with a different coach. The lives are completely related to the proper subject, the coach is knowledgeable, respectful and doesn’t pretend to know more than he does. He’s helping me with my relationship with food. Lots of people rate him. It just makes me more angry that Fake David is still peddling his silver bullet. How do we stop him for good? He clearly is deluded and won’t just ‘wake up and smell the coffee’. An ultimate intervention is needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thankyou Marcus and Walter
You have to be quick but here is the reason why we never see full body shots
8020 clearly works 😂 I will let Hasbulla give my response

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How come these debates are about taking away peoples rights ?

yesterday was “pass a test” to be able to have a child

today “no alcohol until 25”

I’m sensing a pattern 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He also managed to get his favourite topic sex into the two minutes I had a look (1 person watching on BFNG guy page…aka me) he said sex is always a transaction; men pay prostitutes; women “give” sex in return for “paid bills” He clearly hasn’t had it for at least a year as his 65p YouTube monthly income ain’t covering anything! 😂 When is this guy just going to stop?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.