Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right - for the first time today I tuned in and the first thing I heard him do was say to the world that Grace said she was so tired from being 'happy' last night. He opened with that to make sure we hear that she is happy. It was manipulative in the extreme. For the first time ever I have had to switch him off as I was unable to listen to his diatribe and his clingons any longer. The frustration I feel at listening to someone who is so un self aware and reluctant to face their own limitations, I want the police to knock at his door with social services. Live on air. I want all the team including Sam to be placed in handcuffs pending investigation. when that happens I want him to have his biggest viewing ever. I want this because I want to see true consequences of his actions.
I really hope there is some consequences- honestly, this has nothing to do with the academy, I’m gutted for that child. I’ve been there, you make out to everyone it’s all OK, it’s fine, I find it funny too. I wasn’t sexually abused or groomed by the person. But living with someone who talks openly about disgusting sex acts, opening admits drug taking and has insists it’s all good fun and “jokes” is absolutely an abuse in itself and the effects last forever. It’s not OK. Honestly I’m actually crying and I’m not a cryer. Get him out of that house Sam, for gods sake, it’s not a game, it’s not funny!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You are right - for the first time today I tuned in and the first thing I heard him do was say to the world that Grace said she was so tired from being 'happy' last night. He opened with that to make sure we hear that she is happy. It was manipulative in the extreme. For the first time ever I have had to switch him off as I was unable to listen to his diatribe and his clingons any longer. The frustration I feel at listening to someone who is so un self aware and reluctant to face their own limitations, I want the police to knock at his door with social services. Live on air. I want all the team including Sam to be placed in handcuffs pending investigation. when that happens I want him to have his biggest viewing ever. I want this because I want to see true consequences of his actions.
Or imagine this big Pleb at your door in the morning

GRACE! CAN I HAVE A WORD? Open your door then Im live in 20 mins.

Yes Dan

People online saying Im inappropriate to you! Im not AM I? You're happy ARENT YOU?

what was she supposed to do, there is a massive power imbalance and hes isnt her father hes a random bloke her mum moved in about a year ago not knowing much about him. The rages, the swearing, the neighbours and the savage school kids if they got wind.

He'd probably put it all on TCHQ when the school knobhead asks "Grace has your stepdad tried to ■■■■ you"

He's deplorable and needs to duck off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He's on youtube I just popped in to give him a thumbs down, he was interviewing Steph(Sully), who said she listens with headphones in because he's not child appropriate- Dan & his mam laughed like drains at that.
Morons 🤦‍♀️

"Technical issues" apparently!

Just heard him tell someone to pop to the toilet for a wank if their partner doesn't want to help them out. Delightful.
That was Steve Cleverley he was interviewing.
Why does EVERYTHING have to involve sex? Dan is an actual pervert, and so aggressive with it 😳😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I've reported him on all platforms - this head needs to be stopped.
well done you
completely agree.
between all of us here - we need to stop this bullshit

I was disgusted at yesterdays comments - equally disgusted at the 2 MOTHERS in the room - allowing it.
Vile

• Heart
56 mins in- Grace joins the show and appears on camera

59 mins in- Dan asks Kaz if she had a 'fob' down the phone to Mike last night, some phone line 'valentines nookie'

1hr 07 mins- Wheeler asks Grace if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face

1hr 21 mins- Dan discusses 'worst sexual disaster' and goes on to talk about his and sams first sexual encounter.

1hr 29 mins- Kaz tells an inappropriate joke about her friends chat up line regarding oral sex

1hr 49- Dan makes comment about guests joining the live saying 'I wanna come', tells Grace not to laugh.

1hr 52 mins- discussion on the syns/calories/grams of protein in semen. Kaz shares a story of 'spitting' as she doesn't know the syns.

2hr 03 mins- Dan suggests getting Grace a knife. Rape discussion.

I too work with vulnerable children and this sent alarm bells ringing for me. Anyone who can listen to these conversations and not feel uncomfortable is not ok!! And before he says she was just in the room while these discussions were taking place, he constantly refers to her throughout, making jokes towards her and inviting her into the conversations. There are 3 adults in that room, and not one of those two women, mothers infact, stopped those sexualised conversations.
This is the transcript of the key conversations with G present from the DW TV show Tuesday February 15th 2021. It is not 100% accurate as a machine transcribed with some human help.

Hi, I have taken the timelines " Wermat" kindly provided. I have grabbed those timelines as clips and then sent this to a useful site which transcribes.

Points to note
- It is not 100% accurate, there will be errors in transcription, go back and listen the video to be sure for yourself
- I have used initials G, D, K etc. The transcript removes names deliberately. I removed any minors names from the conversations
- If anyone wants this as a document, you can either cut and paste or ask me.
- The time stamp does not relate to the show itself, only the length of the edited clips I put together
- I am aware that without some of the visuals comments do not seem as bad. But still not great.

I have had to re read all this to transcribe, correcting the software. I had quite open parents but never had this kind of chat, maybe times have changed. If I leave the sexual stuff aside ( which is very challenging to do!) if some other bloke told my daughter I was a thief and a bikey, I would not be too happy, joke or not. If someone gave my daughter a rape spray and it was anything but spray dye, then it is an offensive weapon

" as it stands it is against the law and is classed as a firearm and under the Firearms Act 1968. Under section 5(1) (b) of the act possessing, purchasing or acquiring such an item which is designed or adapted “for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other thing” is prohibited."

As for encouraging a minor to carry a knife, a huge red flag. A bit of repetition. It is 3-4 conversations over 3 hours, you are reading as one script. It cannot be 100% accurate, minors names removed, taken straight from the broadcast yesterday, available on the web .

Dan Wheeler Conversations February 15th, edited to reflect the timelines discussed here.

SPEAKERS

K, D, G

00:00

K 00:14

There's a Debbie Harry as well. What did she say
D 00:17

about Debbie Harry This is I'll tell you what, who we can ask. By game we have a new person joining the team who's coming. G is coming in Sam's daughter. She's on her way down and she's joining our apprentice type thing. But nice of you to join us, Mike. Are you coming to join the show? You want to be able to come? There's G . Tick tock. There's G . Say hi. Say hi. G mate say hi. Hi, there we go. duck you now be on camera. You either got it or you haven't she hasn't yet anyway,

K 01:18

that you know. Skills.

D 01:21

That cake. The icing, Teamwork. Teamwork makes the dream work. Katrina says Hi, G . Sunny says Hi G . Are you going to do some work today or? Oh, my goodness. So G is on half term. She's at school in the last year. And she's doing photography. She loves photography stuff and we photography, photography, photography, photography, no photography. Okay. Okay, what if I take if I take one of these what's the one photo is a photo? Photo? Photography, photography, photography, photography, photography, where you simplify his photo, you're taking a photo folk calligraphy. Or you're gonna use again today. Ladies, Lady Gaga got about the GMAT.

K 02:25
Oh, wow, what is wrong with Lady

D 02:29

Gaga? GMAT? All services will come as a fun. Awesome, cool question. G is gonna help us with the editing. So just so you guys know what's happening behind the scenes here, obviously without doing it for our daily show, which is loads of content. So we're now going to be slicing all this content up and published putting on the other YouTube accounts and Tik Tok and Instagram and Facebook and whatnot. So we can repost the 10 minute clips and whatever it may be. And G and Sam are gonna help with that, which will be amazing.

K 03:00

Thank you ever so much.
03:04

Sam is also the support team. Keeps me fed, watered, washed and out of mischief Clothed as optional.
K 03:15

Dan would look like

03:17

I wouldn't be here. wouldn't be here without I wouldn't be here without any of you to be honest. Think about it. The show wouldn't exist without you and Shawn, I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Sam. Like this is it may be called the Dan Wheeler show but it's it should be called the Dan Kaz Shawn Sam and Fraser show.

K 03:33

Well, this actually should be called the live show because it's all been powered. What's up Valentine? 60s I'm just sorry I'm a day late I should have come in with that yesterday.

D 03:43

Did you have a fob last night by yourself was on the front of Mike bit of late Valentine's nooky

K 03:48
cuz she would

D 03:49
Just just for the ( pulls cheek, makes squelching noises, then laughs

K 03:59
well, did you see you know Shafi? Yes well, I'm kicking out a bed for fine.

D 04:11
No, no, no, ladies in the comments. Paul Hollywood would ya ?

K 04:17

Do you think he's a nice looking old man. Have you seen him Lets show her Paul Hollywood. He's got the most beautiful eyes and see he is a good looking guy , okay, he's not ugly is he

G 04:30

He is okay he is not ugly is he. I have seen a lot wors

04:32

04:32

D 04:32

Would you sit on his face? Kaz says " Oh my god" in answer to Ds question This appears to addressed to G who is in the room.

04:37

What? I always go. Yes.

K 04:42

Okay, we'll leave that one there .

D 04:46

I'm still listening. Wakey walking up a massive hill in the rain cafe. It's just started raining you just slide ready. Next headline no

K 05:04
I'm a little bit disappointed I was saying in the chat we all have our disastrous dates whether it was as I

D 05:12

was saying anything about Valentine's right guys what's going on? What's going on we asked for feedback we offer interaction we have a comment or get out of there Get out of my pub. Steph says I think Paddy enjoyed his Valentine's present last night wink wink on details may

K 05:38
Yes Come on. You

D 05:39
can't just give us the right steff. I'm sending you the link

K 05:42

honestly just rubbing it in.

05:43

Probably. Wow, what was she doing? We're about to find out this will be fun because G ( daughter) is in the room, babe what's been your sex is disaster. Disaster, but just in general I mean, we did have a disaster the first date but tell the story. I'll tell the story. Have you heard the story? So Sam and I were very very open about how we were going to start our interaction with each other it was just going to be a wham bam Thank you man. It was going to be a funky one nightstand and it was all quite open when a baby were quite agreeable. I found a bit of fun Yeah, I do. Alright, we'll come around with a bit of fun and as I came around my my ass started bubbling and I sat down in the chair that was there we started making out and stuff and

06:50

take a seat no

06:55

guys we're talking about I'm 10 minutes into the house 510 minutes in I've sat down how you doing you know go through that all the kids want to be for living and and then and then needed to fight and obviously couldn't fall because just turned up so that all kinds of pops the toilet. 25 minutes have passed and I'd come out and I went, Sam, I'm sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to go home. I had to find my dad and my dad dropped me off because I'm a loser and driver physics. And. And I called him and he just got home because he lives 25 minutes away and I was at my unit company. I've got dodgy Tommy. Anyway. What do you mean? And he went? I can't even say what he said out loud. I can't can I know? He insulted me.

07:38

And he insulted your manhood.

D 07:41

He did. He did and he said so you've you've lined up sex and you go man, he goes out and so now you're leaving already? Do you not think you should stay for dinner? It's like no no, no, no, I've got got a dody stomach can you come and pick me up. I went home and I left and I had to leave that night because I just there was no performance

K 08:03

I'm holding space

08:05

sorry yes, I did send you mean by my ears on the eyes on your whatsapp mates on your WhatsApp.

K 08:11

The stars and maybe

D 08:17

Talking to G. Is your dad a thief because you look like a a bikey. Laughter

K 08:22
Do you know that lady? She's very distraught. I want to finish with the face. Leila told me a chat at line my friend went out for drinks last night and she said this is my favourite chatter because she she'll do a bit of online dating but she's really hard to get to know because she's just haven't got time for you. She doesn't like you in 10 minutes and she's off right so she said she went for a drink with this one guy and he went in for a bit of a hug and you know he went to smell amazing she when? If you think I smell great. Wait till you taste me later

D 09:05

G actually looks like she's going

K 09:08

you did? I did. I said Now many times. Did you see him? I saw him for six months.

D 09:16

Liked what he tasted like slowly over time my Mike Davis chatline in the clubs. Oh, I think so. Picture the scene we are 18-19 years old I'm six foot four quite a big guy but my is my Dave is six foot eight seven foot he is massive. Really, really big. And he's also is a little bit similar to Martin. He's got some sides to him as well away so he's you know, 200 kilos plus. Yeah. Anyway, we're in Kings. I think we're one Lantis in eSports Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. And we're at the bar ordering a drink and I could just sit just turn to him. I can see him chatting up these two girls.

09:51

And because one two because he's that big you can take two because

10:06

Right there's a few comments here Xiaomi says I would love to work with you guys You are so funny Xiaomi you're welcome to come on anytime darlin The floor is open for anyone who wants to come in for eight good on

D 10:21

guys if you want to come in just let us know in the comments just say "I want to come " then laghter Say the words "I want to come " and you can come on the show G stop laughing mate, its immature

K 10:31

Yeh come on G show your age

10:33
G question Are we are we down with the kids do you reckon your age will could be entertained by this do you think? G says "yes"

K 10:44

I like that answer , that was the correct answer.

D 10:51

please don't barely rip a magazine this morning. Ah that's gonna stay with you forever oh yes please beautiful

K 11:02

that's got to be like G G is doing our editing for us G you need to rip rip you literally need to chop and tick tock past because it was the funniest you do tend to just leave out as a very expensive way is

D 11:19

very expensive wee

K 11:23

pay extra for some good organic food

11:25

Eat your nutrients don't swallow them ..........no protein in . Filtth G filth there is there's nought point four grammes of protein per ejaculate .

K 11:37

Oh, did I tell you the story

D 11:39

go on obviously.

K 11:41

Obviously this was a me and Mike story it was years ago when I was doing Slimming World and yeah and obviously during the day this that and the other of us know

D 11:57
Having a piss? Oh, sex right.

K 11:59

You know having a bit of oral fun

D 12:01

This is true guys. So Mike,

K12:05
we finished off I jumped and I run to the bathroom and I came back anyway. What was the matter what was the matter I didn't know how many "sins" were in it.

D 12:20

you spat it out because you didn't know how many calories are in it how many sins imagine Slimming World said swallowing " cum" is one sin that would be hilarious

K 12:33

I'll just go get my coat I mean all joking aside guys this is how ridiculous their system is

12:47

D. when it makes you petrified so petrified. You're not even willing to Yeah, exactly, exactly.

K 12:53

Yeah, I can confirm my don't count sins in bed

D 13:12

Stress, I mate that's the that's the downside to being taught the wrong way. Because it can cause stress and anxiety, particularly if you're trying to lose body fat and someone says you have to eat less than that number. Then even if you go over over by one calorie, it's gonna duck your head. This is why 8020 is obviously different. We teach you all of those emotions that go into it. And how to release the stress and the pressure from putting the stress to be poured selves on and you can go over your calories and still lose weight. Absolutely nothing goes up for meal once a month. Nice. How often do you go out lovely. Yeah. My

K 13:53

Never say never. I think last month we probably went out twice but that was like we hadn't gone out in ages.

D 14:02

You go out quite often don't you G every other week.

G 14:05

Yeah.

14:06

Brighton, Hastings like yeah, is have you got your spray got G a few anti rape stuff just to keep it safe and protection. Have we got knife a knife yet ? so it's got it's got to happen. It's gonna happen. This worlds crazy. She's got a with a spray. It's got an alarm on it as well on the bottom

G 14:33

I don't know

14:34

the bottom is identical Brian. We're just gonna. If you go to Hastings and

D 14:40

If she goes to Hostings and she goes with someone

K 14:43

If you go to Hastings and she got your spray in you got yours spray . And you get raped I can sleep(?) to you see on my bed tonight. Not anymore. I watch a new show. This is called exam leadership. It's called the cash show. And if you haven't seen it why the Jeffrey not?

15:26

That's fuckin awesome. Cheers dude. I appreciate that. Norman says can't wait to join you guys on at 20 Norman might we'd love to have you on. We need some more sausage as

15:37

D. well. There's not many sausages there's not more sausage in the plants now.

15:41

D. We've got we got me we've got Tony we've got clevers we got rodenator We got Martin. Neil may Neil

K 15:53

great beard Hutchinson watches

D 15:57

there's less than 10 sausages.

K 16:00

There is at least 250 Women

D 16:02

There's loads of fanny we just don't have much sausage people sent off the joining fee plus 55 pounds worth of my eBooks for free. plus a half hour sexy phone call yours truly. Free phone sex when you join at 26th

K 16:32

There is no phone sex. Please don't listen to me. It's just a little bit high and delusional

D 16:40

Video phone sex. Sean is not really ill Oh, he's probably meditating on one leg from a totem pole somewhere

K 16:47

ripping up newspapers

THAT IS THE EDITED TRANSCRIPT FROM CONVERSATIONS YESTERDAY PUT INTO ONE LONG DOCUMENT. IT IS NOT 100% ACCURATE IT IS ONLY A GUIDE. ALL ADULT NAMES SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED.

56 mins in- Grace joins the show and appears on camera

59 mins in- Dan asks Kaz if she had a 'fob' down the phone to Mike last night, some phone line 'valentines nookie'

1hr 07 mins- Wheeler asks Grace if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face

1hr 21 mins- Dan discusses 'worst sexual disaster' and goes on to talk about his and sams first sexual encounter.

1hr 29 mins- Kaz tells an inappropriate joke about her friends chat up line regarding oral sex

1hr 49- Dan makes comment about guests joining the live saying 'I wanna come', tells Grace not to laugh.

1hr 52 mins- discussion on the syns/calories/grams of protein in semen. Kaz shares a story of 'spitting' as she doesn't know the syns.

2hr 03 mins- Dan suggests getting Grace a knife. Rape discussion.

Exactly my thoughts, I think it was on Monday, Kaz mentioned sams mum by her name just in some general chit chat about something, so if she’s around, as in comes to the house, chats with Kaz and Dan in that environment, what must she think of it?! Surely she would have something to say?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Thank you for the transcript, I have updated the corresponding Wiki link to this documentation.

This is a serious accusation that is not made lightly. The first thing I did was review the segment in question for myself, hopefully others will do the same and draw their own conclusions about this sex-obsessed perv.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really hope there is some consequences- honestly, this has nothing to do with the academy, I’m gutted for that child. I’ve been there, you make out to everyone it’s all OK, it’s fine, I find it funny too. I wasn’t sexually abused or groomed by the person. But living with someone who talks openly about disgusting sex acts, opening admits drug taking and has insists it’s all good fun and “jokes” is absolutely an abuse in itself and the effects last forever. It’s not OK. Honestly I’m actually crying and I’m not a cryer. Get him out of that house Sam, for gods sake, it’s not a game, it’s not funny!
I understand how you feel. I agree with the other post I am not watching that video thinking, oh my goodness I'm scared for that child I need to do something, I'm watching it feeling sad for her. She is a child and he humiliated her and she probably doesn't even realise. If he had said would you date him, for example, I would have felt a bit ill, but to be that graphic is horrific. This is my opinion, Sam might be thinking that being open with her children about sex makes them feel comfortable coming to her or more open minded, but I think what she is actually doing is making her daughter accept that people can be inappropriate to her or make her feel uncomfortable and she just has to put up with it. We learn from those that bring us up - her mum saying to him, 'don't talk like that to my child' would have taught her that it is important to set boundaries and shown her how to do it. This would help her far more than the ridiculous notion of sending her out with a knife because of the low chance of a random attacker. Most sexual abusers / rapists are people the victims know - helping her daughter know what people shouldn't say to you is a positive step towards men that still act like this being called out. Sarah Everard's attacker was well know for being inappropriate at work too, if only teaching children to call this out rather than put up with it was normalised. Sam is acting like she's her friend, she has friends, she needs an adult around her to protect her - she also deserves to be able to sit in her lounge during half term and relax, without being broadcast on her mums boyfriends social media pages.

• Heart
Below is a file transfer link to the "show" yesterday. It contains every clip that was called out on here. You will be watching about 4 segments then see me fast forward to the next, the screen will clear and the next clip will show.

I have squashed it down to 17MB so it can be easily sent. The image quality is poor, but the upside isthat it obscures the face of anyone under 18. Well the face of anyone really as it is a bit blocky, but I wanted to get a small file available.

These links normally are live for one week only. So if you wanted to match the transcription to the relevant clips, they are here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
well done you
completely agree.
between all of us here - we need to stop this bullshit

I was disgusted at yesterdays comments - equally disgusted at the 2 MOTHERS in the room - allowing it.
Vile
And Sean's a father too isn't he?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I understand how you feel. I agree with the other post I am not watching that video thinking, oh my goodness I'm scared for that child I need to do something, I'm watching it feeling sad for her. She is a child and he humiliated her and she probably doesn't even realise. If he had said would you date him, for example, I would have felt a bit ill, but to be that graphic is horrific. This is my opinion, Sam might be thinking that being open with her children about sex makes them feel comfortable coming to her or more open minded, but I think what she is actually doing is making her daughter accept that people can be inappropriate to her or make her feel uncomfortable and she just has to put up with it. We learn from those that bring us up - her mum saying to him, 'don't talk like that to my child' would have taught her that it is important to set boundaries and shown her how to do it. This would help her far more than the ridiculous notion of sending her out with a knife because of the low chance of a random attacker. Most sexual abusers / rapists are people the victims know - helping her daughter know what people shouldn't say to you is a positive step towards men that still act like this being called out. Sarah Everard's attacker was well know for being inappropriate at work too, if only teaching children to call this out rather than put up with it was normalised. Sam is acting like she's her friend, she has friends, she needs an adult around her to protect her - she also deserves to be able to sit in her lounge during half term and relax, without being broadcast on her mums boyfriends social media pages.
This is it! Every single point you make here is spot on. ❤

Dan thinks he more intelligent than everyone. He thinks that being so open in front of everyone with how he talks to Grace somehow makes him innocent. Like “well if I was being sexually inappropriate towards her I wouldn’t do it in front of everyone would I? No one else thought it was an issue. I didn’t say anything you haven’t heard before did I Grace? (Mutley laugh)”. “I care about her, I’ve made sure she’s got a rape spray in case she bumps into a predatory rapist out there!” The whole family are being groomed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It sounds like we're coming from similar viewpoints due to our own experiences. It's really triggering isn't it? @shocktiludrop hope you're ok, look after yourself 🤗

Not sure how i got to sleep last night as i was so angry & upset seeing all this, but it really needed highlighting, so thank you to @wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

I'm just getting all my info together to report, i know others have, but i feel very strongly about this & hopefully the more who shout about, it will be taken seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This latest development makes me feel sick to my stomach. That poor girl. I actually don't have words to describe how horrified and sickened I am by Dan's behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything i've been thinking & feeling too, & put much better than i could, thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.