Dan Wheeler #14 Twas the scam before Xmas and here Santa comes with criminal convictions & disappointed Huns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Equine-Time-To-Shine for the epic title. Was far too long so had to use some artistic licence! Original brilliance was this:

Twas the scam before Christmas, and here Santa comes, bringing criminal convictions and disappointed Huns. His business is over, the reindeer have fled, let’s here it for tattle, 8020 is dead.

I also messed up by creating a thread and not putting his name, so had to do another cos I can't work out how to edit or delete after its posted πŸ˜’

Can someone do a recap please- I need caffeine!! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Awesome, thanks for doing that!! I'm blocked too.
Anyone know where we could see the CCTV? I'd love to see that πŸ‘€
Think it was mentioned by person who has 1st had knowledge of the offices, can't see how it would be in the public domain though, unfortunately!

There's still the odd negative or questioning comment on his 'explanation' TT's, seems odd that he's left them with how quick he usually is to delete & block πŸ€” Perhaps all those views (over 20k on last part) & likes (a few hundred across all) have swollen his head again & he thinks he's done enough to distract the majority, who knows the working of Whanker's mind 🀯

FP is doing a grand job driving traffic here to see the actual truth πŸ‘β€

Get strapped in your seats for the next gripping segment of the shitshow! 🀑πŸ₯³

For any new lurkers that might have signed up, when it becomes clear the plan & support is all but worthless - please contact your bank to stop/recall payments via dispute action, service not received or mis-sold.

Anyone thinking of joining, please check trustpilot reviews for the80/20lifestyleplan, so many have had the same very poor experience.

Also check out our previous threads in this section, all truth telling & we're definitely not trolls, we just want him stopped from being in a position where he can scam money off people & potentially cause real harm to anyone else.

Carry on TCHQ! πŸ€—β€

• Heart
Reactions: 17
28 checking in on thread 14. As a longtime observer of the Wheeler Cycle, I never could have imagined how far this forum would come. Thank you so much to everyone for sharing your experience, anecdotes and observations. A lot of people have done a lot of hard work, and I know it is worth it to protect others from being sucked in!

I will continue watching closely as Wheeler commences what is at least his 4th cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Almost forgot about this that was sent to me late last night...

Now, correct me if I am wrong here, but customer service was shite when he had a full team, was it not?

Issues with emails not being answered and Sean blaming previous staff, payments being taken after subscriptions were cancelled-have you forgotten about that?

Now, if you couldn't get your house in order when you had so many people helping you, how the hell to expect to do it now you and Sean are the only ones around?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Now, correct me if I am wrong here, but customer service was shite when he had a full team, was it not?

Issues with emails not being answered and Sean blaming previous staff, payments being taken after subscriptions were cancelled-have you forgotten about that?

Now, if you couldn't get your house in order when you had so many people helping you, how the hell to expect to do it now you and Sean are the only ones around?
Why do it publicly??
Will it cost them Β£99 for him to call them?
Will be be able to stop himself calling them a c@n! live on air?

What a strange thing to do. Maybe he's offering it because he KNOWS most people want some sort of privacy and discretion so not many will complain just incase he phones them and tries to humilite them publicly...

Its more of a veiled threat then a good business move methinks πŸ€”

Reactions: 9

Dan, can I say, with my hand on your chin...this is such a great idea and the perfect way to earn more money, come across as trustworthy and make the hunnikins love you even more. Have you started selling signed photos yet as I’d love to fill my garage walls with them. πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do it publicly??
Will it cost them Β£99 for him to call them?
Will be be able to stop himself calling them a c@n! live on air?

What a strange thing to do. Maybe he's offering it because he KNOWS most people want some sort of privacy and discretion so not many will complain just incase he phones them and tries to humilite them publicly...

Its more of a veiled threat then a good business move methinks πŸ€”
Its purely a tactic he knows full well that this has never been a part of the plan, people posted questions on lives and ahead of lives regarding the plan when i was in the academy, some were answered generally speaking but most responses were carry on, dont drop calories and trust the process. if there was ever a hint of personal responses it was offered at a chargeable rate of Β£99 for a call (as you stated)
This is purely a promotional thing, he will do these live on TT indicating he offers a bespoke plan and he calls his clients. these will be hand picked huns who will probably spend the whole call gushing at how great he is and how hes saved their lives, the plan works and wont be any real questions.

trying to disprove the calims of bad customer service by show casing a option he doesnt offer. as soon as he has new sign ups it will stop dead in the water like the 'helpful lives' did and were replaced by the wheeler entertainment show or the visit a legend competition (how long did that last again). again misselling the plan so blatently hes just opening himself up to more dissapointed customers who will be drawn in by lies!

• Heart

Awwww for the love of god someone plz put my phone number in those comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Seriously β€œcustomer service live” WTF is this shite 🀣🀣🀣🀣? Just do the bloody job your members are asking you to do πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awwww for the love of god someone plz put my phone number in those comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Could. You. Imagine.

" Hi Whanker, this is Ashleigh here, one of your favourite Trolly C**ts"

Not even gonna lie, I am imagining how that convo would go down and I am giggling like a kid.

Yep, I am easily pleased πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.