Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have they done may bring it up in cheffys thread see if anyone knows 😂
Nothing has been said about them 2 other than apparently he’s gonna set up a ghost hunt with her apparently. I’m on both threads🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Nothing has been said about them 2 other than apparently he’s gonna set up a ghost hunt with her apparently. I’m on both threads🙂
Ooo i didnt expect it to be shagging but thought it be a bit more exciting than that haha🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooo i didnt expect it to be shagging but thought it be a bit more exciting than that haha🙃
If they were shagging that would actually surprise me seeing as she’s a lesbian and she likes to remind everyone all the time that she hates men, not only that I just can’t see Dan doing it 😂😂.

I have asked over on the thread to see if anyone knows of anything but it’s slow over there at the minute 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If they were shagging that would actually surprise me seeing as she’s a lesbian and she likes to remind everyone all the time that she hates men, not only that I just can’t see Dan doing it 😂😂.

I have asked over on the thread to see if anyone knows of anything but it’s slow over there at the minute 🙃
No didn't see shagging on cards i dont think he'd go anywhere near her anyway 😂 but thought it be a bit more thrilling than a ghost thing god they're dullll af

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This guy looks like my auntie Jeanie whose 85 can someone tell him he’s not in his 20s and to stop trying to look like he is :ROFLMAO:

also please spill I only ever see it on my fyp as I refuse to provide him with my follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.