Dammyandlaura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the wedding being so low key is due to people not accepting their relationship and money . It may also be the way they wanted it, a few close people who love and support them.

Reactions: 1
I think they looked nice to be fair. I did expect to see some of the Nigerian culture in the wedding aswell. So was a bit surprised it was so low key. However, this might have been the way they liked it.

Absolutely devastating news that their baby was stillborn, no parent should ever have to bury their child. However…making it into a tiktok is a no from me. There are so many other ways they could have shared their grief, but showing their baby’s coffin is not the way, in my opinion. Rest in peace, beautiful little soul.

The loss of the baby shouldn’t have been used for content but laura did raise money for sands so her hearts in the right place

The loss of the baby shouldn’t have been used for content but laura did raise money for sands so her hearts in the right place
I actually really like Laura.. I think she is lovely.

I still think she took a big risk with bringing Dammy here.. she brought someone in her home that never met her kids before