Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did thatsinglemum really need to out her like that tho? I get that the word midget is offensive but we all know daisy would not have meant it in any way offensive. Nothing a dm and a private apology could have solved?!
I'm glad someone else has said this. I actually really felt sorry for Daisy, I don't think she meant it in any harmful way at all. Thatsinglemum went in on her, and set her followers on her too. She could have managed it far better by sending Daisy a DM explaining why she found it offensive, Daisy could have apologised and that be the end of it. Having looked at her account, thatsinglemum seems a bit of a professional moaner tbh.

Reactions: 31
I'm glad someone else has said this. I actually really felt sorry for Daisy, I don't think she meant it in any harmful way at all. Thatsinglemum went in on her, and set her followers on her too. She could have managed it far better by sending Daisy a DM explaining why she found it offensive, Daisy could have apologised and that be the end of it. Having looked at her account, thatsinglemum seems a bit of a professional moaner tbh.
Yeah. Daisy replied back to her instantly as well: I could kind of understand if it was a bigger account that wouldn’t acknowledge a dm. But yeah it was more like go into attack. esepcially as it seemed she was equally annoyed at the people commenting not acknowledging midget at all, as they weren’t laughing about the word nor saying it shouldn’t be used.

I dont agree with the replies the single mam was receiving though, calling her The word and other things.

Reactions: 15
We all have to watch our slip of the tongues, it’s how we evolve and progress from the tit show of privilege most of us operate with. Fair pay to Daisy for taking immediate action.

Reactions: 16
I missed the weight loss post. People should be held to account but some people go too far with it (on all platforms).
I really like Daisy's account. She is funny and seems genuine. She was good on Task Master too. Her sexy theme song videos made laugh during lockdown. I love the fact she films herself in her pjs and doesn't seem to care. The sea captain stuff was hilarious too. So silly.

Reactions: 14
I have a son with dwarfism, I find the word midget very offensive however some people don’t realise it causes offence. Once they are informed they realise and apologise. I love daisy, she literally lights up my life! I didn’t find her offensive as I know it would have been unintentional. She’s great

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hated the way thatsinglemum tried to encourage a witch hunt, esp with Daisy being a new mum and quite vocal about suffering with anxiety. Lo and behold we haven’t seen a single post or story from Daisy since this happened yet thatsinglemum has gained followers. Sadly v predictable and I hope Daisy is ok! I’m also pissed off as her posts were about the only funny thing happening through this pandemic. Meh.

Reactions: 35
I hated the way thatsinglemum tried to encourage a witch hunt, esp with Daisy being a new mum and quite vocal about suffering with anxiety. Lo and behold we haven’t seen a single post or story from Daisy since this happened yet thatsinglemum has gained followers. Sadly v predictable and I hope Daisy is ok! I’m also pissed off as her posts were about the only funny thing happening through this pandemic. Meh.
I’ve thought the same. It might not be the only reason or could be purely coincidental but it’s probably made her second-guess posting things.

Reactions: 18
I didn't even recognise her! She looks amazing and soooo pleased to have her back!

Reactions: 13
Ahh so good to see her back. I hope she read our little rave thread. I like to think the sea captain reference is a nod to us.

Reactions: 4
Today's post parodying the likes of Molly Mae with their attention seeking phoney giveaways ("win this pile of empty Louis Vuitton boxes, you just have to follow my mate Dave who drives a Lamourghini and has a tiny dick") has cracked me up. Bravo Daisy, you are the hero instagram needs right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Today's post parodying the likes of Molly Mae with their attention seeking phoney giveaways ("win this pile of empty Louis Vuitton boxes, you just have to follow my mate Dave who drives a Lamourghini and has a tiny dick") has cracked me up. Bravo Daisy, you are the hero instagram needs right now!
She really is the gift that keeps on giving, love her! :love:

Reactions: 11
Ha ha love her. I feel like such a doughnut that I didn’t even realise they were fake those competitions. I don’t actually follow anyone like that but had seen people sharing them and thought wow wonder how they can afford to give so much expensive stuff away 🤣. Luckily I had no interest in winning those things so didn’t waste my time paying too much attention to them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.