Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo happy she has a rave thread. My friend and resend the tiktoks to each other when things are tit and we haven’t spoken to anyone all day.

All time favourite is the Eastenders tune.

Reactions: 9
She's brilliant....her Dad is great too. He's very involved with the Hoarding Disorders association. Have heard him interviewed a few times about his role and he's very knowledgeable about why people hoard. He retweets them all the time.

Reactions: 8
I've only just discovered This Country but my god am I glad I did, it's brilliant!

I spent a good hour scrolling Daisy's instagram too, absolutely wetting myself at some of her posts. What a brilliant, down to earth woman! This world needs more people like Daisy!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s hilarious. I love how she does these short awkward funny videos. They’re really uplifting.

Must say the the theme tune dance videos still are in my mind along with the standing on a plug 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday she posted a picture of her weight loss from a Keto diet. She has taken it down following some backlash...what happened does anyone know?!

Reactions: 1
Yesterday she posted a picture of her weight loss from a Keto diet. She has taken it down following some backlash...what happened does anyone know?!
It’s because she used the word midget apparently

Reactions: 2
I was just coming in to ask what on earth she said! Ah well. At least she knows it was wrong.

Reactions: 1
Came here to find out what that was all about, I didn’t even notice her say midget I can completely understand now. I was worried she’d been made to feel bad about losing weight for a second! Good on Daisy for addressing it head on

Reactions: 4
Really, that’s why it was taken down? It’s just a slip of the tongue, she won’t have meant it in a bad way. Of course it’s not a nice word, I got called it all the time in school. We are all guilty at times of saying things that aren’t politically correct. I feel for her getting backlash because she’s in the public eye, because she has to watch every word she says.

Reactions: 12
Thatsinglemum, who has dwarfism, called her out on it and asked her followers to do the same.

Reactions: 5
Thatsinglemum, who has dwarfism, called her out on it and asked her followers to do the same.
Ahh I see. It is an offence word to some people, I guess others didn’t notice. Sure she feels terrible now and it’s a slip of the tongue, easily done.

Reactions: 4
Did thatsinglemum really need to out her like that tho? I get that the word midget is offensive but we all know daisy would not have meant it in any way offensive. Nothing a dm and a private apology could have solved?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Did thatsinglemum really need to out her like that tho? I get that the word midget is offensive but we all know daisy would not have meant it in any way offensive. Nothing a dm and a private apology could have solved?!
I have the same dwarfism as thatsinglemum and thought she was slightly harsh on daisy. Daisy appears to be absolutely mortified and it’s very clear she wasn’t aware and in no way meant any harm

Reactions: 43
thatsinglemum has gained over 2k new followers today... oh but she didn’t do it for clout 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have the same dwarfism as thatsinglemum and thought she was slightly harsh on daisy. Daisy appears to be absolutely mortified and it’s very clear she wasn’t aware and in no way meant any harm
Totally agree, she was VERY harsh on Daisy and I feel sorry for her, she’s genuine and wouldn’t have meant any harm. No need to make an example of her and then brag it’s in the Daily Fail. Doesn’t sit well with me at all.

Reactions: 27
👏🏻 Was going to comment before but didn’t want to be accused of “denying her lived experience” or something. Found her “your large fan base don’t give a tit” and referring to Daisy as “she” just unnecessary. She’s a self-professed ranter and has a patreon so it goes with the territory I suppose (they’re usually cranks). Daisy was as lovely as ever, honest mistake.

More Boris videos please.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
👏🏻 Was going to comment before but didn’t want to be accused of “denying her lived experience” or something. Found her “your large fan base don’t give a tit” and referring to Daisy as “she” just unnecessary. She’s a self-professed ranter and has a patreon so it goes with the territory I suppose (they’re usually cranks). Daisy was as lovely as ever, honest mistake.

More Boris videos please.
Indeed, thatsinglemum explained the term well and I understand her point but I then took it too far. She discredited herself. Saying Daisy used the term in a way to describe something ‘lesser’, well yes, less large. There was nothing to indicate she meant anything derogatory, she used the wrong word to say small imo. If we say small, little, tiny we’re describing something lesser, it’s not automatically negative unless you’re looking for it.
And then reposting people’s objections, some of which weren’t unreasonable with their names visible.
Struck me as someone who loves the drama & actively wanted to stir up the situation and keep it going.

Also, why do people put their pronouns in their bio?!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.