Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm late to her Instagram party and can't figure out why her daughter is nicknamed buckbeak, can someone enlighten me?

Ps I'm sat in the bath with my shampoo under my right tit, and my conditioner under my left.
#whatcanyoufitunderyourtits

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm late to her Instagram party and can't figure out why her daughter is nicknamed buckbeak, can someone enlighten me?

Ps I'm sat in the bath with my shampoo under my right tit, and my conditioner under my left.
#whatcanyoufitunderyourtits
If I remember rightly they had been watching Harry Potter a while ago and Pip just started calling herself Buckbeak. Daisy posted some videos asking her daughter what her name is and she kept replying “buckbeak”. So it stuck I guess haha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just listened to her on the Josh Widdicombe and Rob Beckett Lockdown Parenting Hell Podcast from 9th June and it was so funny! So refreshing to hear someone so normal and not up their own arse or only concerned with how they look whist pretending they’re so down to earth and relatable when you can tell they’re really not. I don’t even have kids but it really made me laugh 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve just listened to her on the Josh Widdicombe and Rob Beckett Lockdown Parenting Hell Podcast from 9th June and it was so funny! So refreshing to hear someone so normal and not up their own arse or only concerned with how they look whist pretending they’re so down to earth and relatable when you can tell they’re really not. I don’t even have kids but it really made me laugh 😂
How good is that podcast though!! I’ve listened to them all over lockdown while taking my dog for a walk. I’ve laughed out loud a few times!
Daisy was also on the Fearne cotton podcast and was just as lovely on there.

Reactions: 1
I love the Coopers but following Daisy just reinforces that Kerry isn’t a real person and I don’t want to accept that 🤣 I like to think she’s spending lockdown ‘volunteering’ at Florence’s. I didn’t expect Daisy to be into tarot etc. or be pals with certain instagrammers tbh, but she seems the type to talk to anyone. Her dance audition story is a howler.

I did find a lot of annoying z-listers started jumping on her videos posting OTT comments that just seemed disingenuous. And I don’t get why thatHackert dog always comments? Maybe I’ve missed the link...
This is so me! I can't accept that kerry isn't a real person, imagine having kerry as a friend😂
Love all of this country but kerry having her double dinners with Florence was definitely my favourite ever one. Daisy and Charlie and fantastic writers, such a talented family!
I love how she doesn't take herself too seriously too, she is such a breath of fresh air!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's just posted that she's had her baby! Hope she is doing well. I'm missing her funny vids. I absolutely love her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The pictures of her with her baby boy are lovely. No full face of make up and a filter going on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is so me! I can't accept that kerry isn't a real person, imagine having kerry as a friend😂
Love all of this country but kerry having her double dinners with Florence was definitely my favourite ever one. Daisy and Charlie and fantastic writers, such a talented family!
I love how she doesn't take herself too seriously too, she is such a breath of fresh air!
Watching this one right now. So so funny.

Reactions: 4
Her latest post, the pic with the midwife who helped her with her trapped wind 😂 she’s the best, just love her!

Reactions: 12
She’s booked a holiday this morning. Paid for it herself and then given the company a shout out for their great service. That’s how it should be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I fancy Charlie so much, don’t even mind admitting it haha Kurtan is my weird crush but Charlie is 😍😍
Same, I adore Daisy and Charlie is bloody gorgeous! They’re local to me as well which helps as they have a familiar vibe and speak like me (god help us hahah)

I missed it somewhere along the line, is there a reason they call their daughter buckbeak lol

Reactions: 7
Loved the story about driving past the airport so buckbeak thinks it’s a real holiday & how much they’re loving their caravan holiday. So relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looove Daisy May Cooper. She's so funny and genuine. Breath of fresh air on social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.