Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving sea cAptain saga, all the more funny as I know someone who ‘fell’ for one of these online scams and just wouldn’t be told it was a scam the messages are so similar.

Reactions: 3
Loving sea cAptain saga, all the more funny as I know someone who ‘fell’ for one of these online scams and just wouldn’t be told it was a scam the messages are so similar.
Jeez, really? I always think people must be falling for it since you still see them every now and then, but it’s so hard to believe anyone could. I always imagined only the very old or very young could be that naive, especially once money comes into it , but apparently not? You saying she wouldn’t be told otherwise just sounds really sad like she was very lonely - was that the case? Please don’t say she sent any money?

I love her, the sea captain posts have given me done real giggles the last few weeks.

Jeez, really? I always think people must be falling for it since you still see them every now and then, but it’s so hard to believe anyone could. I always imagined only the very old or very young could be that naive, especially once money comes into it , but apparently not? You saying she wouldn’t be told otherwise just sounds really sad like she was very lonely - was that the case? Please don’t say she sent any money?
She is a very naive 44 year old.
wasn’t laughing at her expense just the messges.
One of the main reasons she fell for him was he used to message things such as ‘you are the most beautiful women in the world’

classic story - American abroad.
his wife had died in a car accident and his daughter was at school in America and he needed money for an operation and then a flight over💩💩

she used to send him western union (small amounts as she didn’t have much) but also a phone and iTunes cards for his daughter.
She was snapped out of it eventually when all three of her teen and grown up children literally spelt it out with images they had found of him, not just on google but scamming sites.

It is very sad how long some people take to realise and others unfortunately never do realise they are being conned.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her dad’s reaction to Daisy and Charlie taking the piss out of his fan messages (and them being cheaper than the Fun House twins)... the Whatsapp messages made me howl!

I wish she would do more videos where she narrates a kids show that Buckbeak is watching. I go back and watch the Bing one when I feel a bit low, it just cracks me up so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I just discovered this person she cracks me up that countdown dancing video

Reactions: 2
I absolutely love her and the sea captain stuff had made me chuckle through the last few weeks, I actually find myself searching her name on insta to check for updates in the morning 🙈
Refreshing to see a nice rave about post full of messages from everyone saying how great she is! She deserves the recognition, she’s hilarious 😂

Didn’t see enough of Daisy & Paul on gogglebox tonight, hopefully they will be back! I did chuckle at “I just really want a glass of wine followed by, a bottle of wine followed by, 2 more bottles of wine” 🤣 she’s a girl after my own heart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I’m so glad there’s a nice thread about daisy! I absolutely love her and how she don’t give two shits. I said to my sister a few weeks ago, she’ll be great on gogglebox and there she was! 😂 they didn’t show enough of her though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love her! She gives no fucks about her appearance and doesn’t try hard with it either, no dressing up for the gram to post a vid - she’s a breath of fresh air. Funny as hell as well!

Reactions: 14
oh my god daisys a contestant on the new series of Taskmaster!!!! Yessssss

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.