Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hilarious! I laughed so much at the photoshopped pictures especially the “feel like pure tit, just want the sea captain back” one 😂😂
omg I was I’m stitches reading this. This woman is a comedy genius 😂

Reactions: 5
Best thing on Insta rn 😂 today’s pretend trip to see him so he’s deleted his account has tipped me over 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the small details in her messages to him
that crack me up the most. Like in the one pretending she’s coming to visit “do you have any good DVD’s or should I bring some?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say, I am so used to seeing celebs or influencers using #ad or #gifted and what a breath of fresh air Daisy has been during these tough times. I absolutely idolise her at the moment!!! I wish they were all like Daisy!

I have to say, I am so used to seeing celebs or influencers using #ad or #gifted and what a breath of fresh air Daisy has been during these tough times. I absolutely idolise her at the moment!!! I wish they were all like Daisy!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they drove over a bomm so sad for him. I really hope the doctor can fix him 🤞🏼 #PrayforJon

Reactions: 3
“She cheat first”

Either the original scammer is long gone or he’s playing along too....surely?!
63792C31-A095-4CB3-B923-8E68F80F6037.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I love daisy but has the thought crossed anyone's mind that she has constructed this whole thing? I mean she may well of got the original message but further developments are her own plot line?

Either way it's hilarious and shows her comic genius 😂

Reactions: 5
Now I love daisy but has the thought crossed anyone's mind that she has constructed this whole thing? I mean she may well of got the original message but further developments are her own plot line?

Either way it's hilarious and shows her comic genius 😂
Yes, it seems like another project? Or will be now. Still very amusing nonetheless.

Reactions: 1
Nah I think the person who started messaging her as this guy knew who she was anyway and thought it would be a laugh. Then they saw how much attention it’s getting so they carried on with it. I think both Daisy and whoever is messaging are trying to make it as funny as possible. But I don’t think it’s all her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.