Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t mind the new Buzzcocks. Not a fan of the fancier set and sadly didn’t like Daisy on it but I love Greg Davis so that helped me through!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t mind the new Buzzcocks. Not a fan of the fancier set and sadly didn’t like Daisy on it but I love Greg Davis so that helped me through!
Yeah the look of the set put me off (stupid I know) but I liked the grungy, darker vibe it used to be. Can’t watch 8 out of 10 cats etc because it’s too bright and gameshowy

I would climb him like a tree
After me 🤣 how tall?? 👀👀👀😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same. I thought everyone but Daisy was fab she didn’t say much or have much of an impact.
Perhaps she’ll ease into it in future episodes
Greg has 20 years on me but I still I would 😍🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I really like her but I kind of thought she was dressing that way as a joke! No offence meant as I know this is a rave thread. Can't get into the new series yet it's too bright !

Reactions: 8
Seen that Daisy is getting panned quite a bit on Twitter for Buzzcocks. Also seems she’s moved her Southbank centre show from a weekend afternoon in October to a Thurs eve in Jan due to other “work commitments”. Surely that was a work commitment to start with? Bit of a shitter for loyal fans and those who’ve already booked hotels etc… 😬 everything just seems quite chaotic with her currently, do hope everything is ok behind the scenes.

Reactions: 17
I wonder what happened with her husband? She went from being really done to earth and not giving a shite to dressing up to the nines and having a total overhaul

used to find her so funny. cannot watch Buzzcocks as she is insufferable on it!!

Reactions: 15
She’s just not funny. I’m starting to think This Country was a blip and this is it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s just not funny. I’m starting to think This Country was a blip and this is it.
im starting to think perhaps more credit needs to go to her brother than her. he seems so funny and I really rated his character in this country, I know he did a large amount of writing and production for the show

Reactions: 37
I was looking back at her videos on Instagram where she dances to theme tunes. They are so funny. They make me fall off my chair. Now, it is like a different person. It is so sad.

Reactions: 12
I tell you what, she was either on drugs then, or is on drugs now. because her personality has done a 180

Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 20.26.48.png
look at the state of the hair and outfit

Reactions: 10
Hit the nail on the head! I wish they’d put Jamali as the other team captain. The combination of him, Noel and Greg is killer but she really spoils it and brings nothing to the table. Greg actually looks so annoyed when she’s cackling. I pre ordered her book months ago, it’s out this month. Don’t even want to read it anymore. I don’t understand what happened!?!

Hit the nail on the head! I wish they’d put Jamali as the other team captain. The combination of him, Noel and Greg is killer but she really spoils it and brings nothing to the table. Greg actually looks so annoyed when she’s cackling. I pre ordered her book months ago, it’s out this month. Don’t even want to read it anymore. I don’t understand what happened!?!
She was hilarious on Taskmaster - but that seemed to be filmed pre breakup

Reactions: 2
Charlie seems like the complete opposite to her. He was on that fishing programme with Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse the other day and he was so chilled and down to earth, talking about his love for fishing and nature. I definitely think he's the brains behind This Country and is actually playing a part in it whereas Daisy just seems to be a version of Kerry irl.

Reactions: 23
im starting to think perhaps more credit needs to go to her brother than her. he seems so funny and I really rated his character in this country, I know he did a large amount of writing and production for the show
Praise for Charlie, I love to see it! When I re watched this country recently I realised it was Charlie I loved not daisy

• Heart
Exactly it's like I really thought she was joking with this new hair and look but she is serious? I didn't find her overly hilarious on taskmaster. I won't be in a hurry to watch anything she's in now.

Charlie used to be a top fashion model before This Country, he definitely has a unique look about him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.