Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just going through a tough time. It’s hard not to post thirst pics after a break up and play out your mental state over social media (even if you think you’re not). I think there’s a good chance she’ll look back at this time in a few months and cringe herself inside out. She’s still the same person, but she’s probably finding herself again (wanky as it) that’s someone separate to being a wife and mother. She looks great, regardless. Maybe her styling could be updated a bit but I remember how hard it was to find my ‘look’ again after having kids.

Reactions: 30
I think she’s just going through a tough time. It’s hard not to post thirst pics after a break up and play out your mental state over social media (even if you think you’re not). I think there’s a good chance she’ll look back at this time in a few months and cringe herself inside out. She’s still the same person, but she’s probably finding herself again (wanky as it) that’s someone separate to being a wife and mother. She looks great, regardless. Maybe her styling could be updated a bit but I remember how hard it was to find my ‘look’ again after having kids.
This 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 10
It’s really strange to see her promoting her book with the “old her” on the cover and then doing whatever odd behaviour in the next post. so confusing i used to find her funny but find this new stuff so off putting tbh!

Reactions: 11
Just seen that they are announcing the first three strictly contestants on The One Show this evening and had a lightbulb moment.

She is 100% doing Strictly, hence the glow up and it will be brilliant promo for her book.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just seen that they are announcing the first three strictly contestants on The One Show this evening and had a lightbulb moment.

She is 100% doing Strictly, hence the glow up and it will be brilliant promo for her book.
Ooooooh you could be onto something there. Would make sense…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her latest Insta photos are just a snapshot of a point in time, she is still very much the person she was before loosing the weight (fair play, I need the motivation to drop some). I've seen her in Gloucester she certainly doesn't walk around dressed like this, and only recognisable if you hear her talking 😆.

I feel like she is gearing up to reveal a new character?! Don't forget Kerry is also a character... not the real Daisy.

I love her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Basically she shared this guys acount and it was basically a weird type of shout-out ...

437A133F-1F23-424D-ABFB-EEE089BB5E6F.jpeg

Then the next 3 stories were selfies of him, like he was posting them himself. It was boring but weird at the same time!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I pre-ordered her book when she was doing all the promo for it, posting about the publishers etc. I found her really funny and was genuinely looking forward to reading it. Recently though she's gone really odd and I just don't find her funny any more. I'm wondering whether to cancel my pre-order.

Reactions: 17
She reminds me of this generations Peter Kay in that she is behind a very funny TV show (the best UK comedy since Phoenix Nights imo) but like Peter Kay I feel it’ll be a one hit wonder and no other show will ever match up to that. (Obvs she doesn’t do stand up so she’s not like Peter in that respect, I just mean in twenty years time she will just still be clinging to the coat tails of This Country success but nothing else good has come from her since) it’s like she’s run out of funniness

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's just so strange how quickly she's changed. Lots of loved up pics with her husband and bigging up caravan parks for her holidays and now she's a completely different person. Half expecting her to delete everything off her insta and start again

Who knows what is going on with her marriage, but it struck how, if she was a bloke, this would look like a classic case of dumping the old partner as soon as you got rich and famous

Eh, whatever happens, I'll always love This Country :LOL:

Reactions: 23
She reminds me of this generations Peter Kay in that she is behind a very funny TV show (the best UK comedy since Phoenix Nights imo) but like Peter Kay I feel it’ll be a one hit wonder and no other show will ever match up to that. (Obvs she doesn’t do stand up so she’s not like Peter in that respect, I just mean in twenty years time she will just still be clinging to the coat tails of This Country success but nothing else good has come from her since) it’s like she’s run out of funniness
One hit wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.