Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think before she was refreshing because she was devoid of vanity. Now… well maybe she’s just embodying her new role on Buzzcocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
but then on the flip side it’s like you’re saying she was only worthy as a relatable person because she was a little overweight and put herself online in her pjs? It’s almost like people now don’t like her because she lost weight and now doesn’t look “relatable”. The same comments were made with Adele’s weightloss. People shouldn’t stay that way to please others and be relatable.
You are right weightloss is not always positive BUT I want to see the positive in her posts and genuinely hope she is happy and confident
I’m not saying she’s not worthy of anything. I’m saying that we follow people for certain reasons because we enjoy that content they provide. She’s not providing that content anymore and that’s why people are no longer looking to watch. Most comments here have said how they miss that old relatable stuff she pumped out naturally.
I agree with both of you. I see both sides and I think it’s great she’s obviously found a new confidence but also see that it isn’t as appealing.
I think if she found a middle ground where, yes she kept this great confidence going but at the same time channelled herself into her funny character and posted just as many laughs as she is eye fucks lol then we’d probably all be happy for her.

I think as a previous poster said, have two accounts and keep her business separate because crossing them over has screwed with her relatability as we all feel in love with Kerry and not daisy if that makes sense. Either way I will still support her and see where this journey takes her.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen carol vorderman there again in her bikini and realised it’s that kind of tangent, rightly or wrongly. I mean she’s still very much a super intelligent nice woman who was so popular with viewers but her public image is now of being obsessed with how she looks and she’s not really done any new work that makes you remember who she actually is

Reactions: 10
I think Daisy might have just lost her way a little bit. The breakdown of her marriage, 2 very young children, huge success. It must be a big change and a lot to get her head round. I’m not loving her Instagram content at the moment but she’s perfectly entitled to post whatever she wants.

She’s an incredibly talented woman. Hopefully we’ve got many more years of entertainment to come.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen carol vorderman there again in her bikini and realised it’s that kind of tangent, rightly or wrongly. I mean she’s still very much a super intelligent nice woman who was so popular with viewers but her public image is now of being obsessed with how she looks and she’s not really done any new work that makes you remember who she actually is
Not sure she’s ‘super intelligent’. She obtained a 3rd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone in the dump gang :ROFLMAO:? I rarely look now because its all been done but I searched and there's no mention of this. I couldn't get over how similar Kerry was to Daisy, maybe it was just a character all along and she's decided to retire it. She certainly came across very different on task master.
The dump is my John lewis

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain who she is to me please… I saw her on insta last year and followed her, found her videos about Boris/lockdown funny.. but then I see her on tv and popping up on places and I don’t know who she actually is? I thought she was just a normal person not a celeb lol.

also is she always drunk? She’s always slurring

she confuses me

Can someone explain who she is to me please… I saw her on insta last year and followed her, found her videos about Boris/lockdown funny.. but then I see her on tv and popping up on places and I don’t know who she actually is? I thought she was just a normal person not a celeb lol.

also is she always drunk? She’s always slurring

she confuses me
watch this country on iPlayer

Reactions: 1
I've started to really dislike Carol Vorderman. Yeah she looks good for her age but all these posey Instagram shots is very cringe made worse by the fact that she was crying on Twitter last year about feeling violated at a Pap trying to take a pic of her outside her house. I mean at her age she really should understand how this works you can't expect everyone to like your cringey bikini posts but only when you say so. You're in the public eye stop flaunting yourself & the media will forget about you if you dont like the Paps. Loved her on Countdown now just think she's a dick.

Reactions: 14
I've started to really dislike Carol Vorderman. Yeah she looks good for her age but all these posey Instagram shots is very cringe made worse by the fact that she was crying on Twitter last year about feeling violated at a Pap trying to take a pic of her outside her house. I mean at her age she really should understand how this works you can't expect everyone to like your cringey bikini posts but only when you say so. You're in the public eye stop flaunting yourself & the media will forget about you if you dont like the Paps. Loved her on Countdown now just think she's a dick.
This is what I mean it’s a well trodden route that we are all aware the public don’t like rightly or wrongly and maybe it’s not the same for men in the public eye but as a professional I’d think on and probably keep those pics for a private insta

Reactions: 6
The Vegas thing has pissed me off (partly because I love Vegas & hate to think of her chufty cheeks tainting it) But seriously if you've already decided on the hotel like others have said you literally just need to pick which suite & let's face it no-one sees scrolling through penthouse suite pics to decide which one you want as a chore It's part of the fun. All this 'hate looking online' bollocks is a crock of tit. Her beggy greedy nature is so unnatractive. What a woman.
is this about daisy may cooper?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if all these outfits from 2000 etc are for a new character on a new show she’s doing & this is all to build hype.. a bit like a 20yr old Vicky pollard 😜

Reactions: 9
I’ve got tickets to see her in October , now I’m a bit apprehensive. I hope she’s just - JOKE!!! When she comes on stage

Her management probably know, it really doesn't take a genius (I'm speaking about myself 🤣) to scroll through Social Blade and see she has purchased her followers. The trend of gain and loss is too erratic for it to be organic. Let's face it, if she's still getting ads, regardless of how she has gained her following, Management are still winning. I think they probably turn a blind eye.

Her management probably know, it really doesn't take a genius (I'm speaking about myself 🤣) to scroll through Social Blade and see she has purchased her followers. The trend of gain and loss is too erratic for it to be organic. Let's face it, if she's still getting ads, regardless of how she has gained her following, Management are still winning. I think they probably turn a blind eye.
Wrong thread 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think it's an act, she has lost a lot of weight and I think this is the way she likes to dress even if it's not to most people's taste! I do wonder if all the unsexy funny posts with no bra etc were a defence mechanism for not feeling great about herself. They were funny but she's clearly enjoying being slimmer.
I think she knows how to use social media to raise her profile, she knows how to make people laugh and get attention and speaks to her followers like they are friends.

Reactions: 19
I don't think it's an act, she has lost a lot of weight and I think this is the way she likes to dress even if it's not to most people's taste! I do wonder if all the unsexy funny posts with no bra etc were a defence mechanism for not feeling great about herself. They were funny but she's clearly enjoying being slimmer.
I think she knows how to use social media to raise her profile, she knows how to make people laugh and get attention and speaks to her followers like they are friends.
Yeah my thoughts were that the braless “unattractive” angles posts were just to cover up x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.