Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well joke or not, real life bent nobbed ex or not, she's selling her book like crazy and it's not even out yet. She's clearly done the job she was set out to do!

Reactions: 13
Well joke or not, real life bent nobbed ex or not, she's selling her book like crazy and it's not even out yet. She's clearly done the job she was set out to do!
I think that’s the thing that kind of irks...and I still like Daisy. But the whole bent knob saga shows how easily influenced the general public are, leaves a nasty taste in the mouth when you consider the whole influencer culture. Just gives me the ick but I’m probably just jealous 🤣I’d love to be paid to do silly skits on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I am being naive or influenced but, I just didn’t see it as a publicity stunt. It’s so in keeping with her previous posts and how she appears on podcasts etc that I just took it for face value as Daisy being Daisy. Especially since her mum was involved in it. Either way, I still think she’s great and we all need a laugh at the moment.

Reactions: 17
Love her but the penguin stuff was a miss for me perosnally. Not bothered about the wonky dick but why try and drag the publishing house who has just handed you a fortune knowing her fans would have her back? The forced laughter as well that stops as quick as it starts! Soz Daisy I love the cut of your jib normally though
Same for me. Bit of a miss on this one. But I hope the book is a success.
I didn't think for a second it was a reference to a real boyfriend. More just about trying to challenge/disrupt how women normally engage in the advertising process. Which I actually do quite like, if that's what she's up to.
Not sure where I've landed 🤪

Reactions: 3
Is she living with her parents, I don’t think that’s her house? I’ve not seen her wearing her wedding rings either. Maybe she just doesn’t wear them If she’s lost weight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she living with her parents, I don’t think that’s her house? I’ve not seen her wearing her wedding rings either. Maybe she just doesn’t wear them If she’s lost weight.
Doubt it’s her parents, she said they still live in a small house they have rented for years.

Reactions: 1
I noticed her house is different but I’d just assumed they’d moved as a family?

She must have made a mint from selling This Country to America and also the advance for her book.

Her dad was still commenting on her husband’s Instagram in early March (now I feel like a stalker!!)

Love her ! Not usually bothered by the comedy instahuns brigade but Daisy is so funny.
the sea captain had me howling

Reactions: 4
I noticed her house is different but I’d just assumed they’d moved as a family?

She must have made a mint from selling This Country to America and also the advance for her book.

Her dad was still commenting on her husband’s Instagram in early March (now I feel like a stalker!!)
Haha. I just noticed the rings missing but maybe that is just due to them not fitting, I don’t wear mine for the same reason since losing weight. I can’t wait to get them resized.

Maybe she has moved house and her Mum is staying with her as she seems to have had a lot of bad luck with her health recently.

I thought that too. She said her parents didn’t have a lot of money. She seems to not be at her home though and always with her Mum.
She’s just been in hospital hasn’t she? And had a broken (?) ankle. I wonder if her mum is just helping out because of that, her husband landscapes so is probably out all day.

She’s just been in hospital hasn’t she? And had a broken (?) ankle. I wonder if her mum is just helping out because of that, her husband landscapes so is probably out all day.
Yes, I think it’s likely Daisy moved and her Mum is helping her out.

Reactions: 2
Love her. Obsessed with This Country and how refreshing Daisy is compared to the rest of the insta brigade. Slightly feels uncomfortable to me when she posts throwback club pics and people comment ‘omg you were so hot’ etc, like what’s she supposed to think, cheers hun?

Reactions: 20
Love her. Obsessed with This Country and how refreshing Daisy is compared to the rest of the insta brigade. Slightly feels uncomfortable to me when she posts throwback club pics and people comment ‘omg you were so hot’ etc, like what’s she supposed to think, cheers hun?

LOVE your name - Kiimmoy lookatmoy lookatmoy LOOKATMOY!! Brilliant show 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Daisy look really different lately or is it just that the made up look is such a contrast? Can’t put my finger on it? She looks awesome anyway

Reactions: 5
Does Daisy look really different lately or is it just that the made up look is such a contrast? Can’t put my finger on it? She looks awesome anyway
She lost a load of weight doing keto a while ago?

I think it’s the make up, she has lost a bit of weight but it’s the make up and more glamorous clothes that makes the dramatic difference for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.