Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s hilarious and definetly does not need to and should not wear a bra. Free those bad boys!

Also, humour is down to individual taste. I’m sure there’s some people who would happily see men like Frankie Boyle with his mouth sewn up. Her joke was not that bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So weird I was literally just thinking to myself I’d like to start a race post since all I see is slagging off lol and I though daisy for sure but then looked at tattle and saw it was the last raved about person comment.
I just love the woman she’s excellent in every way!

Reactions: 8
Kind of lame if it is a marketing ploy. She's talented enough not to need ploys.

Going back to the other thing, thatsinglemum is so unpleasant.
Agreed! Have seen so many copycat posts from others she follows dressed up as original content. But any criticism of her or what she says, she would call it ableism and completely dismiss.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely bloody love her and have pre ordered her book. That’s someone I want to have my money.

Reactions: 17
I thought it was satire.

A staged, promotional piece but also taking the piss of the absolute shite other influencers and celebs get paid to write books about.

She’s a genius and hysterically funny with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I know a lad called elbow dick as his bends slightly. He’s never had any complaints and was always very popular with girls when we were a bit younger. So I’d take it as a compliment. But, I agree, I thought it was just a joke and the ex didn’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had a bent knob and it definitely took me by surprise. It was a one night stand and I was absolutely lashed I can’t remember if it was good or not.. I don’t even remember his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought it was satire.

A staged, promotional piece but also taking the piss of the absolute shite other influencers and celebs get paid to write books about.

She’s a genius and hysterically funny with it.
I think she’s stopped it just at the right time too, if she’d carried it on much longer it would have tipped over into unfunny (in my opinion). Only because I was a bit startled at some of the hate aimed at her publisher on twitter from people who don’t seem to have realised it’s a joke when her Insta vanished.

Reactions: 9
Usually love Daisy- but never a fan of mocking physical attributes of other people... Can you imagine the uproar if a mainstream male comedian with a similar sized audience making the same jibe about a female and their body?

Reactions: 5
If you find yourself getting offended over a joke about a wonky dick then tattle isn't the place for you 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hmm, Tattle is great place for people who, on occasion, have a different viewpoint. Makes for interesting reading.

Reactions: 5
Its only a wind up. As for bent knobs, they definitely exist. Its hardly a deformity. I found it funny that she was winding Penguin up.

Reactions: 14
I've ordered her book. She's funny IMO and the bent knob thing I took as a joke. Bloody funny too IMO. Also definitely had a bent knob and I agree 👍 there's a positive to them. No hate to the straight knobs though 🤣 I like them all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love her but the penguin stuff was a miss for me perosnally. Not bothered about the wonky dick but why try and drag the publishing house who has just handed you a fortune knowing her fans would have her back? The forced laughter as well that stops as quick as it starts! Soz Daisy I love the cut of your jib normally though

Reactions: 11
It was clearly a publicity stunt and worked really well kind of feels a bit ick to me tho that people stuck their hands in their pockets to support her in some fake row and now she’s celebrating being number one. Probably would’ve happened organically in time but well played.

Reactions: 15
Love her but the penguin stuff was a miss for me perosnally. Not bothered about the wonky dick but why try and drag the publishing house who has just handed you a fortune knowing her fans would have her back? The forced laughter as well that stops as quick as it starts! Soz Daisy I love the cut of your jib normally though
In complete agreement. The forced laughter - ouch.

Reactions: 3
Wow this thread went downhill quickly over a bent knob 😂😂 doesn’t take much to change peoples opinions on here does it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My husbands nick name used to be “lefty” love Daisy but feel her pr did a good job ramping up excitement about her book through this. I’ll read it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.