Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also not sure mocking an ex’s less than perfect genitals is particularly funny is it?
I’d be absolutely mortified if an ex decided to humiliate me in their book for a cheap laugh.
In complete agreement. She’s funny enough without going for a crude, tacky ‘joke’ about her ex.

Reactions: 3
In complete agreement. She’s funny enough without going for a crude, tacky ‘joke’ about her ex.
She’s gone down loads in my opinion, why is mocking a physical deformity suddenly ok? I’m assuming he’ll be quite easy to identify as well, nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s gone down loads in my opinion, why is mocking a physical deformity suddenly ok? I’m assuming he’ll be quite easy to identify as well, nasty.
I’m not that keen on her now. Like you say it’ll prob be quite easy to identify the guy.

Reactions: 2
I’ve taken it as a joke and that there is actually no ex boyfriend like that, could be wrong but that was my take on it

Reactions: 38
I was confused by this whole saga and I think it’s faked for likes tbh. The call with whoever was on the other end did not seem genuine. I’ve gone off her.

Reactions: 6
I love her still. From all the things I see people lie about on social media this if a marketing ploy doesn’t even register as bad to me personally

Reactions: 10
I doubt there’s actually an ex 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree with you. Everyone on here needs to lighten up its a joke for christ sake she's a comedian what do you expect?! 🤣 she loves winding people up but it seems the publishers are a 'real group group of serious people' 🤦‍♀️🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I doubt there’s actually an ex 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well let’s hope not but even if there isn’t and it’s just a joke, - or a marketing ploy, she’s still happily sending out the message that if your genitals aren’t perfect then it’s funny to mock, deride and humiliate someone for it.
I thought she was bigger than that.

Reactions: 2
Well let’s hope not but even if there isn’t and it’s just a joke, - or a marketing ploy, she’s still happily sending out the message that if your genitals aren’t perfect then it’s funny to mock, deride and humiliate someone for it.
I don't think it's the deep. She's a comedian, not in the traditional form, but to some extent that's how she's gained her career. We don't chastise other traditional comedians for their jokes, which often include genitals, appearance, etc. I think she's getting a hard time over something which really is not that deep to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who let out all the fun sponges? 👀
Dunno, the same people who let out the genital shamers?

Im going to leave it here, I don’t want to be accused of being some awful virtue signaller desparetely looking to be offended, I’m a massive witch myself hence me loving the tattle gossip!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She could make a joke about wanting to write a story on a pig with two heads and I'm sure you would still be offended and think she's sending 'the wrong message out' 🤷🏻‍♀️ mocking and humiliating the tiny lil piggies

And actually it's not normal for dicks to straight 👌 🍆

Reactions: 12
I feel like lots of comedians are held to account these days when their humour or routine mocks other peoples appearance or disabilities? It hasn’t been cool for a while.
I mean plenty of men DO have bent knobs, it's not a disability. In fact, most penises aren't straight. You're taking it way too seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dunno, the same people who let out the genital shamers?
😂 well said.

She could make a joke about wanting to write a story on a pig with two heads and I'm sure you would still be offended and think she's sending 'the wrong message out' 🤷🏻‍♀️ mocking and humiliating the tiny lil piggies

And actually it's not normal for dicks to straight 👌 🍆
I can honestly say I’ve not seen a bent dick irl.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I loved This Country but I just find her quite irritating in real life. I think the self deprecating one of us is funny for a while but it has a bit of a shelf life.

I think she wants to to more down this route then the sitcom route which is a shame as shes to talented.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.