Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her. She doesn’t take herself seriously, doesn’t pimp out her kid. Seems to have a lovely relationship with her family/brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
This Country is brilliant. Her writing is great and her instagram is hilarious. The videos of her and Buckbeak crack me up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Her Tarot reading live was hilarious, then she did crystal readings 😂, she loves a ghost hunt. Very original brilliant comedian

Reactions: 27
Think she’s funny and genuine and her videos are like a two fingers up at the pristine yummy mummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Bloody love her!
randomly got a follow and personal video message from her dad a couple of weeks ago on insta, in his character from This Country - thanking me for my NHS work and just being genuinely funny. Really brightened my day! They seem seriously down to earth!

she did a hilarious interview with Romesh ranganathan a while ago about auditioning for a strip club when she was a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
My thoughts are that she has far more energy whilst pregnant than I ever did. Makes me giggle when she does her instagram dances each morning.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely adore her, I love how she is so unapologetically herself, she comes across so down to earth, as do her dad & brother. I would love to come from that family (or at least go on the lash with them) This country is comedy gold, hope to see more of them all in the future

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I adore her, she is hilarious and doesn’t take herself seriously at all. ❤

Reactions: 5
Adore her but confused why she’s in the rave section.. she’s an actor/writer not an influencer 😂

Reactions: 3
Her character in This Country is an absolute spit of my bestie when I was growing up in a village as a teen, the clothes, home. Absolutely love her, she did a set from her downstairs loo on the Scott Mills show a few weeks back - brilliant.

Reactions: 12
Adore her but confused why she’s in the rave section.. she’s an actor/writer not an influencer 😂
I think the rave section is for any one in the public eye? There’s lots of rave threads about non influencers anyway!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.