Daintydressdiaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems ok but check out getting dictated to about likes and followers by these bloggers who have over 60k followers and their lives depends on likes and follows. Now the like count is being taken away, they are dictating to us about we should all love ourselves etc. These bloggers need their likes and follows to feel validated.

I've never really noticed her as someone who cared much about likes and gaining masses of followers. I've followed her for years and she is a breath of fresh air, in my opinion. Doesn't care much for 'trends' and has stuck true to her account for years - namely upcycling/DIY, dresses and travel. I enjoy that she doesn't jump on many other IG's bandwagons, seems down to earth and doesn't promote anything she isn't actually interested in and is affordable to many.

Reactions: 12
aw i really like her! her whole aesthetic speaks to me and i used to love her drunken stories when she’d be just in from a night out. she seems genuine to me, and she’s a rare influencer who actually means it when she says she’s taking a month or so off insta.

also love all her solo travelling tips! i hope this thread doesn’t reveal anything about her 🤣

Reactions: 3
Me too, I think she's brilliant tbh. Very genuine and seems up for a laugh. Something I like about her too is she doesn't have lip fillers, botox, the white nails, the fake tan and the grey house. She doesn't do mlms nor advocates for skinny teas. She is also a 30 something who doesn't have kids, which is a rarity these days! So I think she's pretty sound . ;).

aw i really like her! her whole aesthetic speaks to me and i used to love her drunken stories when she’d be just in from a night out. she seems genuine to me, and she’s a rare influencer who actually means it when she says she’s taking a month or so off insta.

also love all her solo travelling tips! i hope this thread doesn’t reveal anything about her 🤣

Reactions: 2
I genuinely love her 💕 She is my ultimate favourite youtuber. I really admire her

Reactions: 3
Is she related to Demi Donnelly? They look alike. I know that she’s from Ireland but Demi has family in Ireland.

Is she related to Demi Donnelly? They look alike. I know that she’s from Ireland but Demi has family in Ireland.
Saw Catherine mentioned when going on DD thread. I don't think their related. Dainty Diaries Catherine is so pretty...Demi Donnelly is a horrible ugly person inside and out 🤣 Poor Catherine if they are 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2