Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest reel caption has an sp thrown in at the end. As the previous poster said she's been around long enough to know how these things are supposed to be. And honestly i wish she'd stop showing clothes she clearly wouldn't be seen dead in...all for the sake of money. Have some integrity it's something once the money starts rolling in they all seem to forget!

Reactions: 7
Helen incase you are reading here most of your content should be AD NOT SP! There is a difference, and I can only presume the reason you show most of the tat is because you are being PAID to do so making it a bloody AD! You are a teacher who should be able to differentiate between AD and SP and I really wish you would be more honest as you are starting to reek of insincerity and underhanded greed.

Reactions: 1
Give me strength please don't tell me she's going to do a Try on for a plus size shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had kinda forgotten about this one all summer. I've watched her once or twice again recently and she's unreal with her flouting of advertising law. She seems to think the law doesn't apply to her. Yesterday's and today's stories are so half hearted - she throws in a few random 'SP' and that's it. She clearly couldn't care less.

Her content is very poor lately too IMO. I don't think her heart is in it at all and she doesn't look like she's enjoying it. I wonder do many people actually watch her for enjoyment these days. She's just seems so irrelevant and she'd advertise anything!

Reactions: 4
Three posts on Facebook today and only one #sp stuck in at the end of Ivory Lane one. Def thinks she’s above the advertising laws. Waxes lyrical in her posts at great length and declares very little as #sp/collab/ad

Reactions: 3
Two examples of her carelessness from yesterday.

One photo has 'ap' instead of '#sp'.
The other has the shop name misspelled in the hashtag -'uostairs' instead of 'upstairs'.

They're small things but this is her job.
She doesn't put much care into her insta anymore. Wouldn't you be disgusted if you were a shop paying her for this! It just looks so unprofessional. It wouldn't take her a second to proofread her posts before uploading them.

263EDF15-2AD6-4360-97F9-70BC6C5DCD3C.jpeg
296C2D6E-BA6D-4BEA-8C53-9F371126A0C9.jpeg

Two examples of her carelessness from yesterday.

One photo has 'ap' instead of '#sp'.
The other has the shop name misspelled in the hashtag -'uostairs' instead of 'upstairs'.

They're small things but this is her job.
She doesn't put much care into her insta anymore. Wouldn't you be disgusted if you were a shop paying her for this! It just looks so unprofessional. It wouldn't take her a second to proofread her posts before uploading them.

View attachment 1618471View attachment 1618472
I actually find it more insulting that she has the cheek to even try and use SP or Collab for all her posts rather than clearly stating them as AD as she is absolutely getting paid in €€ not freebies as SP would suggest….I mean how else could she be paying for all the house refurbs….do her builders take payment in manky granny dresses and shoes?

Good point. They are all ads. You can be sure she's getting paid well for all these stories/posts. No way would she do it otherwise. She looks dead behind the eyes in most of her content these days.

Don't think I've ever actually seen her use #ad.

Reactions: 1
Yes! And married to a doctor as far as I know.

She had it in her profile until recently that she's a teacher, but she has deleted it. Dunno why.

• Wow
Yes! And married to a doctor as far as I know.

She had it in her profile until recently that she's a teacher, but she has deleted it. Dunno why.
She has been job sharing for the past few years so basically works 11 hours a week !! I’d imagine it’s just for shopping money etc, she def doesn’t need to work

• Wow
Not a #ad to be seen on any of her stories today. I thought being talked about here might shame her into complying with the law, but no such luck.

Not a #ad to be seen on any of her stories today. I thought being talked about here might shame her into complying with the law, but no such luck.
As much and all as we should be used to her flouting the rules I can’t believe she didn’t even tag one of those 20+ stories as #ad…although conveniently she never uses ad it’s always collab or Sp.

As much and all as we should be used to her flouting the rules I can’t believe she didn’t even tag one of those 20+ stories as #ad…although conveniently she never uses ad it’s always collab or Sp.
I reported every one! She's unreal. Don't think she's ever used #ad, not that I've ever seen anyway. It's frustrating because she knows well what the laws are. I'd have some respect for her if she would just do her job properly.

Get Glam with Gret....another wan flouting the rules!
Never heard of this one before. Just had a quick look. She at least seems to make half an effort to mark her ads. Way, way too much of her kids on her grid though - in school uniforms and all. Madness.

Last edited:
Advertising a plus-size shop today that caters for size 14 to 38, so she doesn't even fit into their clothes!! She'll still advertise them though, without any #ad because she's special like that and the rules don't apply!

45972E20-EF9A-4D96-8772-43360D780EFD.jpeg

She is one of the sneakiest of them all, no shame or ethics at all. Really used to like her at the beginning but she absolutely infuriates me now