Daily Bumps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch these and stopped when I realised how much they favoured Ollie over Finn.

I watched a recent video though due to being intregied and bored and theyve just got worse. The dentist said apples would help Ollie's wobbly teeth, so they got apples and covered them in caramel, powdered sugar, marshmallows ect. Not sure that's what the dentist meant.

I also can't believe how bad Finn's speech is considering he is 3! Even his parents don't know what he is saying!

Reactions: 2
I use to watch them But something changed all the click bate and acting and all the over the top stuff it’s become a show

Reactions: 1
I watched them from the beginning until missy became pregnant with Finn. They've become insufferable

Reactions: 3
I can't believe Finn and Bonnie Holliens youngest Lincoln are practically the same age bar 2 months. Lincoln's speech is amazing!

Missy is pregnant with baby number 3. Been a while since I've watched them.

• Wow
Missy is pregnant with baby number 3. Been a while since I've watched them.
Im suprised about this. Didnt think theyd have a 3rd, especially now the boys are grown up. I guess Missy is still desperate for that girl.

I haven't watched them in years but did wonder the other day whether they had had anymore. From the looks of it Ellie and Jared are trying to have another too, I wonder how they took the news? Or are they not as close as they used to be?