Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of them have covid now? I can’t be bothered to listen to Charlotte’s hundreds of stories like she did the other day. She makes out she’s an expert all of the sudden.
No more reports as far as I know

still just Henry and Lottie???

That bleeping tea looks rancid. At least it's not spag Bol again though

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what upsets me more… filming/phones at the dinner table, TV on during dinner time, the sugar loaded veg free ‘spag Bol’ they eat.

just put your phones down!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
charlotte and annabella have - unsurprisingly - now tested positive for covid. char is still holding onto the hope that Alex, Florence and jimmy won't get it, but it's pretty obvious they will because - despite having a big house and plenty of space - they've made absolutely no effort to keep the kids separate. there are so many photos and stories from the last few days where they're all sitting next to each other, despite claims they were keeping henners and lottie away from the others - or at least, at the opposite end of the room. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i get that they're kids, and that - usually - covid doesn't affect children as badly, but the whole point is that it's unpredictable, and just because most of the kids are okay with it doesn't automatically mean they will ALL be. it's not chicken pox ffs, there's absolutely no need to purposefully and unnecessarily infect the other children. 😔

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they’ve filmed enough to make 2 highlights of their children being poorly?!

Reactions: 10
Bet Charlotte is loving life and will spend the next few days in bed with Alex running round after her . She said it’s been hard with them all home from school,

Reactions: 4
charlotte and annabella have - unsurprisingly - now tested positive for covid. char is still holding onto the hope that Alex, Florence and jimmy won't get it, but it's pretty obvious they will because - despite having a big house and plenty of space - they've made absolutely no effort to keep the kids separate. there are so many photos and stories from the last few days where they're all sitting next to each other, despite claims they were keeping henners and lottie away from the others - or at least, at the opposite end of the room. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i get that they're kids, and that - usually - covid doesn't affect children as badly, but the whole point is that it's unpredictable, and just because most of the kids are okay with it doesn't automatically mean they will ALL be. it's not chicken pox ffs, there's absolutely no need to purposefully and unnecessarily infect the other children. 😔
It was obvious they were all going to get it, 3 of us are down with it in my house but my youngest is negative- we are not isolating from each other though just all staying home which they have done also. I’m not a fan but I think they’ve done what most families have done- however neither my husband or I have stayed in bed all day 😂😂

Must admit when I got it last year, and two weeks later my eldest got it, I thought bugger it, let's all mix, hopefully the other kids will get it and then it's over and done with. Worked for us, thankfully all mild symptoms (pre Vax) and all four of mine had it and then had good immunity.

Reactions: 1
Lotties legs 😱
She’s skin & bone the poor thing. ‘Friends’ of mine had a child the same. I used to be afraid I’d break him, all I could feel was bone when I picked him up. Like Lottie he was being regularly monitored but was fed nothing but crap between appointments. He’s now an obese preteen & getting bigger by the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why are they taking Annabella for a pcr when she's already positive, unless that was just from lateral flow, but they hadn't said that? And yes Charlotte in bed obviously, bloody hell they milking this, most of the country have had covid by now!

I wonder did the girls get to pick their own clothes because Mum wasn’t around.

Reactions: 5
From Charlottes recent post you would think she’s got cancer
I knew as soon as she tested positive she would take to her bed and milk it for all it’s worth she has always come across as selfish and has self inflated importance who knows now she isn’t so busy cos she’s so ill as a full time influencer and mum of 5 she may finally get her hot cuppa tea and a lon hot shower 😬 she deffo isn’t a typical mum and isn’t at all relatable or influential most mums including myself don’t have time to be sick we pop a couple of pills and crack on once the kids are in bed and fed and the house is tidy the washing is done then we sit and feel like tit lol

I do think people on here are being a bit petty. COVID affects everyone differently and the kids had a healthy parent to look after them so why shouldn't she go to bed and rest? My husband and I always support each other in that way if we're both home. You don't win prizes for pushing through.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I do think people on here are being a bit petty. COVID affects everyone differently and the kids had a healthy parent to look after them so why shouldn't she go to bed and rest? My husband and I always support each other in that way if we're both home. You don't win prizes for pushing through.
You must be new here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you not seen how much of a princess char is she’s the most unrelatable mother any excuse to have time off from parenting 😂 I don’t think anyone’s been petty more like realistic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.