Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so boring!

the line was faint and only showed 90 minutes after the test so we were hoping she was still negative!
How bleeping stupid are you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also Alex and Charlotte need to talk!

she’s posting that they’ll carry on as normal! Alex is posting they’re keeping the kids off school this week???

stop making content out of covid and the rules and get your zaflora back out! You pair of boring dickheads!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is so boring!

the line was faint and only showed 90 minutes after the test so we were hoping she was still negative!
How bleeping stupid are you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also Alex and Charlotte need to talk!

she’s posting that they’ll carry on as normal! Alex is posting they’re keeping the kids off school this week???

stop making content out of covid and the rules and get your zaflora back out! You pair of boring dickheads!
like this afternoon she said Lottie was ok, but Alex said she was off her food and tired 🤷🏻‍♀️ Think they need to get there story straight, and why keep taking the girls for pcr test I understand Lottie but not the other two, and she said she’s going to LFT again later, it’s a bit much

Reactions: 7
like this afternoon she said Lottie was ok, but Alex said she was off her food and tired 🤷🏻‍♀️ Think they need to get there story straight, and why keep taking the girls for pcr test I understand Lottie but not the other two, and she said she’s going to LFT again later, it’s a bit much

I can’t even understand the point in getting Lottie a PCR- she’s obviously got covid or the LFT wouldn’t be positive so just isolate everyone for however long and save them having to have swabs up their noses all the time!

I can’t even understand the point in getting Lottie a PCR- she’s obviously got covid or the LFT wouldn’t be positive so just isolate everyone for however long and save them having to have swabs up their noses all the time!
My cousin lad a positive LFT and negative PCRs (she had three of them) they're not always correct

Reactions: 1
Exactly why not just do lft till their either positive or they are showing symptoms especially if they are keeping them home anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My daughters school require a copy of the Gov email stating positive results and an end isolation date. So a PCR would have to follow a positive lateral flow.

Reactions: 3
My cousin lad a positive LFT and negative PCRs (she had three of them) they're not always correct
you’re absolutely correct, of course, but they have confirmed covid in the house so it seems sensible to assume poor little Lottie does have it too.

Reactions: 4
All this long drawn drama they are creating regarding isolation.

A simple ... Henry has Covid and as he will be isolating and maybe us all at some point we are going to take a small break from posting daily.

This would never happen but would be the sensible thing to do, and pop on now and again with wee updates to keep their followers happy! We don't need to see the poor kids with Covid having a camera shoved in their faces!

• Heart
Wonder if the girls have gone to school, only one story saying she’s home schooling Henry, and she’s not shown any covid test today, so I wonder who else has got it

Reactions: 1
Covid highlights have been added

🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 881437
She really will make content out of anything I cannot bear this drama loving queen

Alex Alex Alex your very obvious blatant beg for the vetch camera for the girls CHRISTMAS present is awful shameful behaviour I cannot believe it … actually I can but oh my the cringe 😬

Last edited:
So after all that .they sent the girls to school?

Charlotte on her phone and lottie hanging off her pale as a ghost. Jimmy sitting playing with a phone charger, that's plugged in to the socket!

Great parenting!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Soon as I saw little Lottie was positive, it reminded me of that time she had to stay upstairs with Alex when she was unwell. Away from everyone else.

How many of them have covid now? I can’t be bothered to listen to Charlotte’s hundreds of stories like she did the other day. She makes out she’s an expert all of the sudden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.