Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Charlottes stories, she's put up a picture of lateral flow tests staying all negative. To me the one with the L on looks faintly positive?

I'm assuming the line would get darker gradually rather than just come up dark straight away on a positive.
100% I see this!!!!!!!!!! I came on to say it!!!
Lottie has it! She’ll be positive tomorrow I guarantee it xx

Reactions: 2
How we can see that through a picture but they still post its negative. The line will have appeared stronger to the naked eye!

Reactions: 3
Literally thought the same, lottie's is positive in my opinion and will probably show up clearer in the next few days.
I wouldn't be staying in personally, I'm not sure ifshe is saying it for show but they are probably all going to get it one after the other and if she stays in when each one has it she will go mental as could be more than a month indoors for her.

Literally thought the same, lottie's is positive in my opinion and will probably show up clearer in the next few days.
I wouldn't be staying in personally, I'm not sure ifshe is saying it for show but they are probably all going to get it one after the other and if she stays in when each one has it she will go mental as could be more than a month indoors for her.
Anabella and Florence won't be far behind. They share a room for starters plus they always together which is unavoidable. Even tonight they where all hunched on the floor watching Alex and Henry play football.

Just looked you can see the line on lotties, i thought today she didn't look well on the video.

Reactions: 1
You can see a faint line there can’t you! Although I’ve had an evap line on these before (negative PCR confirmed it) my positive LFT was dark red!
Definitely a line. They haven't even let the tests dry before announcing negative results. So definitely not an evaporation line . Once that was white it would have been more noticeable.

Doesn't it say you have to wait 15 or 30 minutes for results?

Jesus, spraying zoflora everywhere with Covid in the house won’t do their poor lungs any favours.

Reactions: 1
It would have been quicker to come on & say Lottie has Covid rather than the big long story!
The poor little thing, hopefully she gets through it with no issues

Reactions: 6
It would have been quicker to come on & say Lottie has Covid rather than the big long story!
The poor little thing, hopefully she gets through it with no issues

Jesus she loves the sound of her own voice 🥱

Aren't the rules that if you're waiting for a result you have to stay home whether you are symptomatic or not? Or am I making that up? She's sent Annabella and Florence for a test with Lottie but is sending them to school in the morning when the results probably won't be back. 🤯

Jimmy looks ill In Alex story of him colouring the table , it’s not normal for a baby to have eye bags that big at his age 😥

Reactions: 5
Jimmy looks ill In Alex story of him colouring the table , it’s not normal for a baby to have eye bags that big at his age 😥
All of the kids always have massive eye bags. They have a tit diet and are probably deficient in vitamins and minerals.

Reactions: 6
Aren't the rules that if you're waiting for a result you have to stay home whether you are symptomatic or not? Or am I making that up? She's sent Annabella and Florence for a test with Lottie but is sending them to school in the morning when the results probably won't be back. 🤯
That's the rules here in Scotland and I assumed it was the same in England?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.