Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much new to say really about Alex, Char, Henners, ivf triplet girls, Lottie, Annabella, Florence & baby big Jim.
Sometime back Alex was posting from a hospital bed, can’t remember his ailment..
The received lots of free crap as per usual, including horrid fake grass for their yard. Fat dog Reg must cause this to stink to high heaven when he pees on it.
Gels still earning their keep by being filmed non stop.
Come Setember the gels will be off to school in their I’ll fitting shoes & uniforms, the days will be very lon for Char then.
They got a new car & are still renovating (waiting for freebies) their house.
THE END. Feel free to add everything I left out😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not much new to say really about Alex, Char, Henners, ivf triplet girls, Lottie, Annabella, Florence & baby big Jim.
Sometime back Alex was posting from a hospital bed, can’t remember his ailment..
The received lots of free crap as per usual, including horrid fake grass for their yard. Fat dog Reg must cause this to stink to high heaven when he pees on it.
Gels still earning their keep by being filmed non stop.
Come Setember the gels will be off to school in their I’ll fitting shoes & uniforms, the days will be very lon for Char then.
They got a new car & are still renovating (waiting for freebies) their house.
THE END. Feel free to add everything I left out😁.
They’ve now been gifted free beach blankets, one for Henry, one for big Jim and one each for the cash machines... sorry I mean triplet girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is this the mummy to triplets and bro? I don't actually even follow her or know much about her but Jesus for someone with 4 kids she manages to comment on every single one of CRW's posts 🙄

Seriously how many paddling pools does one family need !! Goes to show they never turn down a freebie 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is this the mummy to triplets and bro? I don't actually even follow her or know much about her but Jesus for someone with 4 kids she manages to comment on every single one of CRW's posts 🙄
nah, that's an entirely different family. this is the galballys - two accounts: mumma to triplet girls and daddy to triplet girls. they have an older son and a younger son.

Reactions: 3
Alex just had his second jab & decided he doesn’t like needles!
Not sure how he explains the tit load of tattoos he has 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s asking for suggestions for his next tattoo!
Wonder if anyone has suggested “freeloader” across his and Charls foreheads?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
nah, that's an entirely different family. this is the galballys - two accounts: mumma to triplet girls and daddy to triplet girls. they have an older son and a younger son.
Thank u. All these thirsty triplet fams. Hard to keep up. Thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
He’s asking for suggestions for his next tattoo!
Wonder if anyone has suggested “freeloader” across his and Charls foreheads?
I’m surprised he hasn’t had #ad tattooed on the girls, then he wouldn’t have to keep remembering to put it on his stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised he hasn’t had #ad tattooed on the girls, then he wouldn’t have to keep remembering to put it on his stories 😂
Brilliant idea, could get the tattooist to do each girl in their own allocated colour, pink purple and green.

• Haha
Question - does he have a Henners tattoo or does it say Henry. Also does he have one saying Big Jim or just Jimmy.

Reactions: 4
The crozier quad woman is now using the older sister to advertise for McDonald’s that’s big wig money serious coin Poor little mare not only the quads put to work but siblings too now 😢

Reactions: 2
The crozier quad woman is now using the older sister to advertise for McDonald’s that’s big wig money serious coin Poor little mare not only the quads put to work but siblings too now 😢
She’s one of the worst, and it’s a pretty low bar to begin with!

Charlotte on the beg for personalised baskets & something to separate each girl’s section of wardrobe! 🤬 So the girls know which school uniform is theirs to put on in the morning! Keeping it all tidy & organised! Doesn’t want cheap looking tat. Would prefer it to last much longer. As the girls will be at school for years! Has had a look on amazon & ebay & not seen what she wants! In other words any business that could gift her would be great! Greedy Greedy Cow! Seriously! Pair Of Greedy Gits!

Reactions: 11
No, Thanks another family

No, That’s another greedy fam
They went shopping at homebargain’s and bought: plastics plastics plastics and plastics. Never heard anything about the evironment I guess…
And the gals treath: a straberry (sugar sugar sugar) straw… must be helpful to drink their milk.
This woman is a nutter (Alex’s words)
Btw I’ from the Netherlands, my English is not that good… 😂😂😂

Last edited:
No, Thanks another family

They went shopping at homebargain’s and bought: plastics plastics plastics and plastics. Never heard anything about the evironment I guess…
And the gals treath: a straberry (sugar sugar sugar) straw… must be helpful to drink their milk.
This woman is a nutter (Alex’s words)
Btw I’ from the Netherlands, my English is not that good… 😂😂😂
YourEnlish is better than Chars’.😉

• Haha
We're in a shop looking at bikes.. somebody's have to gonna gift 4 or 5 .. my goodness!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.