Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we find ourselves dissecting the boring mundane lives of the Essex wannabe parents from Saaaaaaath Woodham. Parents to Enry, and 3 Triplet girls and Big Jim! And their neglected dog Reggie!

Recap.....
This pair of half wits sell their children to the devil of Instagram, accept freebies from anyone who’s willing to send them stuff and advertise any old shite that they have no interest of need for.
Their parenting style is to most concerning, leaving little Jimmy alone in the house napping (in his milk sodden grow bag) whilst they all have their weekly bath in the hot tub!
Renovating their whole “dolls house” on cheap toot and tack from anyone who will cut them a deal!

we’ve seen the dark side of Alex (previous thread, check out the screen shots) and we are hoping that Charlotte soon finds the desire to cook her kids a decent meal!

most long time contributors to the thread are literally so bored of their content that we just come here to find out the interesting bits and we are all wondering when the bubble will well and truly burst for them and their following will dwindle just like their rock bottom YouTube channel!!!
Hope that covers most of their boring lives!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great recap... don’t forget the animal stair gate on the girls room, trampoline parties at bedtime, the potties full of piss, the playroom with a load of tat and a dodgy door, ‘Enry’s thug life haircut, breaking lockdown rules with her parents to go to a trampoline place, Princess Charlotte’s death stares if Alex is filming and she doesn’t realise and Wednesdays off the gram because that was always Grandparent day 😅

Reactions: 5
Great recap... don’t forget the animal stair gate on the girls room, trampoline parties at bedtime, the potties full of piss, the playroom with a load of tat and a dodgy door, ‘Enry’s thug life haircut and Princess Charlotte’s death stares if Alex is filming and she doesn’t realise 😅
Yes there is more to add I agree.....I was rushing and felt I needed to be ‘the one’ who finally started the new thread!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😄 I used to genuinely like them when the girls were really little, but they’re just like every other desperate insta parent flogging their kids for any old freebie, I unfollowed ages ago because their Essex drawl started doing my head in 🙄

Reactions: 3
The thread will become popular again in 20 years when Lottie is suing them for invading her privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way Alex just wanders about with his phone on the kids asking them what they are doing, just for the gram, does my head in. He always sounds totally disinterested in them. How about you actually sit down and play with them, and maybe you'd know something about them. When he asked Henry what he was watching in bed the other week, it was ridiculous. He is a young kid, you should know what he is watching.

There's only so many times you can look at them cooking🤮, eating, leaping around the beds in the triplet bedroom and the star soccer player kicking a ball every bloody night. Oh forgot, Charlotte combing the kids hair, riveting .🤑🥅⚽😉

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched very much of these morons recently but just a couple of observations... what are those bathroom tiles 🙈. I can’t believe she thinks them floor tiles go with the wall tiles. It’s a hideous combination. And why are they showing their meals and trying to make out it’s what they are all eating when we all know the kids had dry pasta.

Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking they have ripped the bath out of that bathroom and just have a shower in there now?

well I’m not that surprised considering they hardly bathe the kids anyway 🤢🙈

There's only so many times you can look at them cooking🤮, eating, leaping around the beds in the triplet bedroom and the star soccer player kicking a ball every bloody night. Oh forgot, Charlotte combing the kids hair, riveting .🤑🥅⚽😉
Have to agree. Their content is very boring and the same every day. I know nobody can do much at the moment but that doesnt mean you need to keep filming the same boring crap every night. Give it a rest and just spend time with the kids.

• Heart
Have to agree. Their content is very boring and the same every day. I know nobody can do much at the moment but that doesnt mean you need to keep filming the same boring crap every night. Give it a rest and just spend time with the kids.
Less is more! You don't need to have a massive story that goes on and on. If you don't have anything decent or new to post, just don't

Was the Nike gear for Henry free? Seven years old and only wants to wear expensive branded clothes🤬 In the current economic climate them and Henry should just be happy to be dressed in warm clothes of any brand. Have they not noticed not everyone lives in a flash house and is gifted free stuff?

Reactions: 6
What sort of roast was that 🤣

Dordy it’s more like a mid week frozen tea that ain’t no roast dinner pair of Dinlos 😂

• Haha
Another grim roast, and what am I seeing? Alex cutting up frozen roast potatoes with a pair of scissors?! 😱

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.