Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wondered that too..do they just buy her the same size as the twins like they do with her clothes ...and how can they not notice the poor love has her shoes on the wrong feet? one of my nieces does this and we always notice and make a silly joke of it and swap them round for her !
there's literally no reason that they can't buy the girls shoes that fit, even if they want them matching. the shoes look too big for all the girls, but lottie's are absolutely massive on her, and could easily cause her to trip over. those shoes would obvs have been available in a range of sizes, so why not simply buy them matching shoes but in sizes that actually feet each girl individually? just because they're tripkets, it doesn't mean they're automatically the same size - it's like they just don't concern themselves with the differences between the girls - like lottie's smaller size - because it's easier to grab three pairs the same size. it's bad enough when her clothes are hanging off her because she's ended up with the green outfit from a matching set that fits the twins, but when shoes and clothes are bought specifically for lottie and not part of a set of three, there are no excuses not to buy her sizes that actually fit her properly. 😔

Reactions: 4
Charlotte is in desperate need of gifted english language and elocution lessons. She’s struggling to pronounce young properly 😳

Reactions: 5
Those kids will be at a podiatrist before too long having orthotics fitted into their shoes because those two tight arsed parents couldn’t be bothered to get the gels fitted with decent shoes.

• Sad
The neglect of King Henry may not be obvious to the school but the shocking treatment of the gels certainly will be. Lottie wont be able to run around with her friends for a lon time until her feet grow into those tit shoes.

i wondered that too..do they just buy her the same size as the twins like they do with her clothes ...and how can they not notice the poor love has her shoes on the wrong feet? one of my nieces does this and we always notice and make a silly joke of it and swap them round for her !
Alex was put with her all afternoon and didn't notice the shoes were on the wrong feet. Too busy pointing a camera in her face.

And they don't buy clothes and shoes, just pit them in all the freebies, so Lotties stuff is always massive. I hope they bought her a school uniform that fits.

Reactions: 2
Alex was put with her all afternoon and didn't notice the shoes were on the wrong feet. Too busy pointing a camera in her face.

And they don't buy clothes and shoes, just pit them in all the freebies, so Lotties stuff is always massive. I hope they bought her a school uniform that fits.
I hope so too. Bless her, they just don’t show any care at all.

Freebies are obviously sent to them in one size, so they just put Lottie in them rather than spending money and actually buying clothes themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.