Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a breakfast to show!! Two kids just want eat in peace, Henry is trying his best get attention and Annabella looked really miserable AGAIN. Oh of course Charlotte no where be seen probably snuggled up with the baby gushing over him. Annabella probably really wants her mum and surely they notice the change of attention towards them. Really sad and he records it like it’s something he proud of.

Reeeeeeeally want to know why he’s not at work!!! Wondering if he’s been signed off or something. I’ve not been keeping up to date with his stories, is he still going Gym?
I haven’t a clue what he is doing work wise but did wonder myself, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s managed get more leave, he’s embarrassing and lazy! He will definitely be going the gym it’s the only time he finds some energy!

Reactions: 2
The whole meal scenes are just chaotic! Those girls climbing around on those chairs look to me like an accident waiting to happen. No plates for the toast. Yogurts all round as usual....seems to be all they eat! It’s never too early to teach table manners and I know it’s hard to get kids to sit still but they just act like they’re not bothered in the slightest! Only Henners seems to sit still 🤣

Calling him Henners drives me insane.

They’re not even 3 so they could start back at the beginning regarding food to be fair. I get the impression they maybe have to many outgoing bills now and to be fair a bag of pasta and some yoghurts is dirt cheap.

If it was through them having no money and living on the poverty line I wouldn’t comment on their diet, but I genuinely think it is just laziness. If they are that hard up he should cancel his gym membership. They have enough money though look at the Costa trips etc. They are just lazy and don’t care or are just stupid.

If it was through them having no money and living on the poverty line I wouldn’t comment on their diet, but I genuinely think it is just laziness. If they are that hard up he should cancel his gym membership. They have enough money though look at the Costa trips etc. They are just lazy and don’t care or are just stupid.
costa trips seem to coincide with the grandparents visiting. They more than likely cop the bill for it.
I think it’s rather my kids eat chicken nuggets each night if they were that fussy. I’m sure they each McDonald’s nuggets don’t they? You can get some really decent nuggets in some supermarkets made of real chicken breast. God forbid she actually make them herself!!! 😂

His dig at Jimmy being permanently attached to Charlotte made me think and with that many kids I wonder how she gives them any time at all during the day. 🙄

Calling him Henners drives me insane.

They’re not even 3 so they could start back at the beginning regarding food to be fair. I get the impression they maybe have to many outgoing bills now and to be fair a bag of pasta and some yoghurts is dirt cheap.
That can’t be it, they’re constantly eating out. Surely they couldn’t do that if they were skint? I just think they’re thick bleeping oiks who don’t know what constitutes a nutritious meal for growing children.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.