Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn't anyone rang SS? Looking at Lottie makes me feel so sad.
They’ve sent her to school, she was in bed with temps yesterday evening. They’re the most selfish pair, they really don’t deserve those children. General Advice with all the sickness doing the rounds is to wait until 48 hours after last symptoms before returning to a classroom environment.

Reactions: 7
My sons school has strep, chicken pox and scarlet fever going round. We had an email last week sent round saying can we be extra vigilant and any symptoms please keep children off and it don’t affect their attendance because they don’t want anything spreading. I can’t believe they admitted last night she didn’t go swimming due to a temperature and looked so unwell but they’ve sent her into school?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why hasn't anyone rang SS? Looking at Lottie makes me feel so sad.
i genuinely don't understand why extended family/friends/the school haven't intervened at this point. Lottie's health is visibly deteriorating, and if it's this obvious to us, her frailty must be even more evident in real life. failing to get Lottie the help she needs to ensure she is adequately nourished and improve her immune system and strength and physical state is surely neglect that needs to be investigated, and even if Alex and Char choose to ignore her, if other people in her life aren't stepping up to get her the help she needs, they are equally to blame. surely the school have a responsibility in terms of safeguarding etc?!

tbh, i'm surprised they still share so many photos of Lottie when she looks so unwell - especially with the twins, because the contrast between them further emphasises Lottie's fragility and unhappiness, and the lack of life in her eyes. i assume they think they are justifying it with the repetitive "Lottie is feeling poorly" captions, but if she is feeling unwell every week, that in itself is reason to take her to see a GP. unless her being poorly is a lie, and just used an excuse to justify her sickly appearance, which would explain why she is at school only hours after supposedly having a temperature etc. 😔 #SaveLottie

Reactions: 6
So I know someone who helped out at the school before Christmas on the Christmas dinner day! They commented on the how surprised she was at the triplets, the twins sat together looking quite sultry, kind of sad and nervous!
Lottie wasn’t sitting with them, she was sat with lots of other children and actually looked happy!
im guessing it was a breath of fresh air to have ‘freedom’ at school 🤷🏼‍♀️

anyone else feel like Charlotte is after an adhd diagnosis like everyone else 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She such an egocentric person…. Talking 20 minutes about the lazy way she’s doing her jobs in and around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.