Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I need to give my head a wobble, as I’m actually finding myself feeling sorry for Alex and how much he does compared to her. Even when he’s at work, she usually does the bare minimum and relies on her parents to clean, cook, provide childcare, pamper her, etc. Their old neighbours were pretty much used as housekeeping staff.
Charlotte has become increasingly unlikeable and unbearable, and somehow I've also started to feel a bit sorry for Alex. Has anybody noticed how utterly miserable and hard faced she is on his stories, until she realises he's filming and she tries to put her nicey nice face on 😂 she's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can a family of 7 only do washing 3 times a week ,
😂😂😂

Because their personal hygiene is decidedly questionable, they rewear the same clothes day and night and she’s the laziest Instasham Female going.

Let’s hope Persil/Fairy/etc don’t approach them for any promotional work. They do laundry about as often as they cook proper healthy meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep! Ive been finding myself liking him more and disliking her more!
Think true colours are seeping through the wannabe mrs hinch instagram lifestyle now lockdown is about

And jeeze, we are a family of 4 (3 for 6 months a year) and i do washing every other day and bonus days if its one of “those” days 😂

Charlotte has become increasingly unlikeable and unbearable, and somehow I've also started to feel a bit sorry for Alex. Has anybody noticed how utterly miserable and hard faced she is on his stories, until she realises he's filming and she tries to put her nicey nice face on 😂 she's awful
Hell, I have to agree with you. I can’t stand either of them, but I do have to give Alex something since he does parent the older four, while Charlotte sits on her fat arse.

Reactions: 1
Char is the same as Lucy Jessica Carter. Seems to love boasting about being a mum and all the attention of pregnancy but doesn’t want to actually raise the children.

Reactions: 10
Yep! Ive been finding myself liking him more and disliking her more!
Think true colours are seeping through the wannabe mrs hinch instagram lifestyle now lockdown is about

And jeeze, we are a family of 4 (3 for 6 months a year) and i do washing every other day and bonus days if its one of “those” days 😂
Me too. I actually use to despise him but I feel incredibly sorry for him. He really does everything for those children and never gets a break. She doesn’t seem to appreciate him one bit.

She spouts the right words on social media, but never follows through with actually looking after him and their children as much as he looks after her.

Can’t believe I’m feeling empathy towards the grubby specimen.

Family of soon to be six I think I do 2/3 loads a day ! No wonder she barely changes the kids sheets. That posh little utility room is probably full to the rafters with dirty clothes .

Reactions: 2
We’re a family of 5 & I have to do at least 2/3 washes per day!!

What the hell did they have on the girls today? Burgundy winter dresses, red tights & pink boots 🤯

Are we on night 3 of those pj’s??

Now she’s an Amazon influencer! 🤣

I literally click through their stories! 🥱

Reactions: 3
Girls again look filthy going to bed, their hair is so greasy 🤮

Now she is an Amazon afflilate WTF,
"swipe up each time I get a few penny's, every little helps, right"

The women is just vile, talk about greed, unbelievable.

Chezza all the money in the world can't ever buy you class, you will always be a dirty chavvy, lazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Family of four here and I do 2/3 washes per day. I need fresh pjs every night and so do my kids. I just hope they change their underwear daily. Three loads of washing a week for a family of 7 doesn’t fill me with much hope that they do 😂 I’m very ocd and even if I wear something for an hour I’ll always pop it in the wash.

• Angry
There’s a reason the multitude of bathrooms in the Grabally House Of Horror are being used as storage rooms....

Personal hygiene = ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Storage for free goods and associated packing = ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

Just started watching the vlog. Considering it’s their ‘business’ to constantly film their kids in the hope of lots of freebies, it’s so awkward 🙄 Charlotte’s in bed with the kids saying she always gets them dressed before they go downstairs and then there they are at the table eating breakfast in their pj’s and she’s saying it’s Sunday and they’re not getting dressed till after breakfast 😂 The pink handbags....she’s starts off with 3 in front of her then the camera pans to one of the triplets carrying 2 of them then it’s back to 3 in front of her....check out your continuity before you post! I stopped watching when she’s waffling about aeroplanes taking people on holidays and how it’s really strange when you get used to hearing no aeroplanes and then you hear an aeroplane blah blah 😴 Do they really get paid for this 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just started watching the vlog. Considering it’s their ‘business’ to constantly film their kids in the hope of lots of freebies, it’s so awkward 🙄 Charlotte’s in bed with the kids saying she always gets them dressed before they go downstairs and then there they are at the table eating breakfast in their pj’s and she’s saying it’s Sunday and they’re not getting dressed till after breakfast 😂 The pink handbags....she’s starts off with 3 in front of her then the camera pans to one of the triplets carrying 2 of them then it’s back to 3 in front of her....check out your continuity before you post! I stopped watching when she’s waffling about aeroplanes taking people on holidays and how it’s really strange when you get used to hearing no aeroplanes and then you hear an aeroplane blah blah 😴 Do they really get paid for this 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂
What a lying cow . He takes the kids downstairs in their pjs everyday to give them breakfast. She stays in bed and does duck all. Every day it’s “‘had a rough night with jimmy “. Alright love just be honest and say you cba

The thing is, when you’re as incredibly dumb as these two are, the word ‘continuity’ will be a mystical creature 🦄

Neither of them possess enough brain cells to comprehend the fact that saying one thing and doing another on a regular basis will be blatantly bloody obvious to those that bother to watch the mundane, crappy, chavtastic drivel, recorded in the misguided belief that anyone gives a toss about their family and lifestyle.

The only people as stupid as Dumb and Dumber are those that follow them, hang on their every word and believe Instagram is full of real life aspiration 🙄🤬

• Heart
“ I buy everything off amazon”
Thats funny pretty sure it was dunhelm, Matalan and any company that uses the word gifted . Ha .
Not seen the chav tasting tracksuit from Matalan in a while , maybe she’s read here and realised Kat slater wanted her lounge wear back ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god.
I just found out that these fools follow the Sacconejolys.
You both know that their punish the kids when accidentally messed themselves or been too naughty with a cold shower.
Anna scares the tit out of them by been a mean witch so much so the little girl is terrified of her.
The kids have bruises that are unexplained. The youngest boy has had a black eye that his mother edits out in her pictures. Yet been seen in the vlogs. Both parents can't get the story straight how the kids got the black eye. It was a bad bruise. It needed checking. We all talked about it on the thread. The parents don't care about the children at all

• Angry
Oh my god.
I just found out that these fools follow the Sacconejolys.
You both know that their punish the kids when accidentally messed themselves or been too naughty with a cold shower.
Anna scares the tit out of them by been a mean witch so much so the little girl is terrified of her.
The kids have bruises that are unexplained. The youngest boy has had a black eye that his mother edits out in her pictures. Yet been seen in the vlogs. Both parents can't get the story straight how the kids got the black eye. It was a bad bruise. It needed checking. We all talked about it on the thread. The parents don't care about the children at all
I stopped watching the bleeping jolys, couldn't stomach him especially, something very wrong about the whole set up in that family. I refuse to give the GREEDballys a view.

Think it's quite obvious that the SJ's are exactly what the GREEDballys aspire to be, as neither family care enough about their kids to put them first, both family's want the money, Chezza & Greaseball are desperate to be the 'essex' version of the SJ's.

How anyone can think the SJ's life is something to emulate is disturbing, they are no better than child abusers in my book. Their kids are acting for the camera constantly as are the GREEDbally kids.

SHAME on all of them, I hope karma rears it's head sooner rather than later. All vile excuses for parents.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.