Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine them really laying into the girls about not touching it as well. Probably told Lottie they would take monkey away if she did!! 😪
What a load of tit. Completely made up. Henry is allowed to have a toy that isn’t played with by his three year old sisters!

Reactions: 6
Some of the criticism on this thread is getting silly. Subbuteo is hardly suitable for three year olds. Why can’t Alex share something with Henry that is just for those two? It was his so he was obviously waiting for the right time to give it to him. Siblings need to have things of their own.

Reactions: 11
Some of the criticism on this thread is getting silly. Subbuteo is hardly suitable for three year olds. Why can’t Alex share something with Henry that is just for those two? It was his so he was obviously waiting for the right time to give it to him. Siblings need to have things of their own.
I agree. My two have toys that are just for them. They need to learn that not everything is theirs and as said above it sets boundaries.

Reactions: 4
Agree.
Also for once can she just dress the girls up very differently from eachother one has a dress another in shorts n t shirt n other a jumpsuit it be nice to see them not dressed the same and also to see what they say about not been in the same clothing

Can't believe she has the cheek to ask for meal ideas that don't take long as she "doesn't have much time". She literally does nothing except breast feed. All. Day. Long

• Haha
Admittedly, I am menopausal and on HRT, so my temper has proven a little ‘hulkalikey’ over the last few years, but am I the only one here that wants to grab her by her hair and give her a slap for being so lazy, entitled, selfish, spiteful, neglectful and greedy?

Just me? *off to request an increase in HRT dosage then. 🤪

• Haha
There it is! The ellas kitchen weaning collab! Been waiting 3 months for this inevitability! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously why have Ella's kitchen done a collab with them for dairy free products. As far as I'm aware the baby can have dairy so why not do it with a family who have a child who actually cant have dairy surely that would be more beneficial for people too see!????!!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Seriously why have Ella's kitchen done a collab with them for dairy free products. As far as I'm aware the baby can have dairy so why not do it with a family who have a child who actually cant have dairy surely that would be more beneficial for people too see!????!!! 😡😡

Is it just me that thinks the bowl he is supposedly feeding from is empty?
My little boy has dairy allergy and this would be something that would interest me but id prefer a parent of a child with an allergy to be telling me about it not someone whos kid can eat anything.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks the bowl he is supposedly feeding from is empty?
My little boy has dairy allergy and this would be something that would interest me but id prefer a parent of a child with an allergy to be telling me about it not someone whos kid can eat anything.
Exactly, if I had a child that had a dairy allergy I'd want to see them being tested by a child who actually cant have dairy. It's pretty pointless giving it to a child who can have dairy when they have so many other options of food 😡

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow whimsic_al on Instagram? She’s American and has triplet girls and another baby born around the same time as the girls and jimmy. She seems to have it together with her family and I noticed Charlotte follows her too!

The state of those girls, going to bed no bath, hair is a awful mess, hot & sweaty, same dirty pj's, the room is hot as greaseball just mentioned it, as it's in the roof boiling in the summer, freezing in the winter! So let's just all jump on the bed so we get more sweaty, what a great idea.

Thick as 💩

This has actually really annoyed me! My daughter has a dairy allergy and theyre the second family ive seen on Insta advertising their dairy free pouches when their child isnt dairy free! And until today they've actually been impossible to get hold of for the people who genuinely have a dairy free child! I may have sent Ella's Kitchen a message about it 😂

Reactions: 4
This has actually really annoyed me! My daughter has a dairy allergy and theyre the second family ive seen on Insta advertising their dairy free pouches when their child isnt dairy free! And until today they've actually been impossible to get hold of for the people who genuinely have a dairy free child! I may have sent Ella's Kitchen a message about it 😂
It's ridiculous isn't it!!! My baby doesn't have a dairy allergy but it's annoyed me as I can imagine how difficult it must be trying to find dairy free stuff that is easily accessible!!!! I really don't understand why Ella's have done it with this family I'm sure there are so many families they could have chosen that are more relatable 😬 I may have also sent them a message 🙈

Reactions: 3
I agree, but there was no need for Alex to rub it into the girls’s faces the way he did 🤷🏼‍♀️. Also, when was the last time, if ever, did the girls ever receive a present from him? He already treats them worse than dog tit, why not give Henry a toy, and force them to watch him play?

Looks like the only reason they had a bath, new bedding and their hair done before bed the other night was because surprise, surprise, it was for a vlog! Who are they kidding with the YouTube videos they post?
And can Charlotte make it any more obvious she favours Jimmy.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think I need to give my head a wobble, as I’m actually finding myself feeling sorry for Alex and how much he does compared to her. Even when he’s at work, she usually does the bare minimum and relies on her parents to clean, cook, provide childcare, pamper her, etc. Their old neighbours were pretty much used as housekeeping staff.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.