Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much emphasis on the ‘100%’ chicken nuggets she had to repeat it, 3 times. However many times you repeat it, it’s still processed crap Chezza. Make your own chicken nuggets, it’s not difficult, and get the kids to help, they’ll love it.

Reactions: 6
100% chicken 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shes like those people who emphasise that its a diet coke

Chicken breast, cut it up, dip it in flour, then dip it in egg, then dip it in cooked quinoa (you make that like you do pasta char so its easy for you) shove it in the oven for 15-20 mins

Free recipe there for you love, can i get a shoutout and #gifted please?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% chicken 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shes like those people who emphasise that its a diet coke

Chicken breast, cut it up, dip it in flour, then dip it in egg, then dip it in cooked quinoa (you make that like you do pasta char so its easy for you) shove it in the oven for 15-20 mins

Free recipe there for you love, can i get a shoutout and #gifted please?
Come on now, your expecting her to know what Quinoa is 🤣🤣, guarantee when she reads your post she will have to Google it.

P. S I love the stuff 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They've actually decided to give the kids a bath?! Couldnt believe it when I saw the stories. But with how hot it is im surprised theyve not put them in something cooler for bed!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s on the beg for some clothes again 🤣🤣🤣

Just see the hurricane candle holders and the rams head they had listed on gumtree in their lounge!
They got called out!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with Lottie? Someone said further up about Charlotte not bonding with her and I’m sure I remember Alex saying the same thing months and months ago?
I’m sure I saw Charlotte put in her insta that she also struggled to bond with lottie too. And it took a while but their bond is just that of the other girls .
Poor kid both parents saying they had bonding issues . Was a insta story

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t like the way Charlotte dragged Jimmy by the arm when he was on the bed. First of all he was quite close to the edge of the bed and neither of them were really close enough to catch him if he rolled off the bed. They certainly are reading here. There has been a few subtle changes and making sure the kids are filmed with wet hair. I hope the pjs and bedding were freshly washed.

Charlotte please put the girls to bed on your own for a night. I’m telling you they are at the age remember who done things with them when they are older. Looking back to my childhood I can only remember fun experiences with my Dad. My mum never really did anything with us and I still wonder why she wasn’t that involved.

I don’t agree with a lot your parenting (beige food, no baths for weeks on end, dirty pjs/bedding, jumping on the bed, exposing your kids for financial gain) I hate the fact that the kids are always being filmed but I’ve got to say that Alex is basically solo parenting the girls and Henry. Charlotte gets everything handed to her on a plate and basically does duck all everyday. Keep up the cycling Alex so your lazy mare of a wife can parent all 5 children at once and give you a break. Can you imagine if Alex was back at work in London and she needed to parent all 5 kids.

Reactions: 9
I genuinley hope Alex has a nice birthday, i hope he got a lay in.
He seems to have turned around a bit, i dont find his posts that bad anymore and he seems to just do so much more with the kids.
If they both got off this kid selling blog hype they would probably be alot happier.

Reactions: 7
Just putting this here so we can reference back to it in a years time when she says hes a fussy eater and will only eat pasta 😂

Ps charlotte, its a banana. My cat would eat a banana, keep trying love you’re getting up the ladder of posting something interesting

Attachments

• Haha
Feeling a bit let down tbh Chezza obviously has been reading here hence the sudden change in what she's feeding the kids, and she hasn't even tagged Tattle thanking us for bringing it to her attention that she feeds her kids brown shite. 🤷‍♀️

Also making a point that Lottie is a daddy's girl, was that after our posts yesterday Chezza, confirming Lottie is the black sheep! and neither of you bonded with her.

Then told us all that they now like the shower, whereas they always preferred the bath 😂 😂 liar, liar.

All this input Tattlers have on your family and not even a mention.

Next thing I'm sure we would all like to see is that those girls get bathed EVERY night, & a little mention @Tattle would be nice, ta 👍

Something like this Chezza would be great.

Attachments

• Haha
If she suddenly makes quinoa chicken nuggets and doesnt thank “that witch from tattle” im calling alex’s law firm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lost track of this thread for ages. Just checking to see if they’re still awful parents. Cool. Still cunts! Hi Graballys 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Feeling a bit let down tbh Chezza obviously has been reading here hence the sudden change in what she's feeding the kids, and she hasn't even tagged Tattle thanking us for bringing it to her attention that she feeds her kids brown shite. 🤷‍♀️

Also making a point that Lottie is a daddy's girl, was that after our posts yesterday Chezza, confirming Lottie is the black sheep! and neither of you bonded with her.

Then told us all that they now like the shower, whereas they always preferred the bath 😂 😂 liar, liar.

All this input Tattlers have on your family and not even a mention.

Next thing I'm sure we would all like to see is that those girls get bathed EVERY night, & a little mention @Tattle would be nice, ta 👍

Something like this Chezza would be great.
Careful, if you bring too much to her attention she might block you like she did to me 😂😂

Haha, she's already blocked me, as has greaseball, but I have another account 😂
They blocked me a long time ago when I called them out on the favoritism. But, I still follow on my personal account. I’ve seriously considered either starting another fuss about how they treat those girls (but honestly, what would be the point? All that will happen is their loyal followers attacking me then I get blocked), or just unfollow. At this point, I follow for the girls, and to see the bullshit they post.

I wonder who told the girls not to touch? What a way to give golden child #1 a toy, and rub it into the girls’s faces. I’ve always said Henry was just as favored as Jimmy, and this is one example of why.

They blocked me a long time ago when I called them out on the favoritism. But, I still follow on my personal account. I’ve seriously considered either starting another fuss about how they treat those girls (but honestly, what would be the point? All that will happen is their loyal followers attacking me then I get blocked), or just unfollow. At this point, I follow for the girls, and to see the bullshit they post.

Attachments

I can imagine them really laying into the girls about not touching it as well. Probably told Lottie they would take monkey away if she did!! 😪

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.