Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread (usernames too long to put a pun in :( ) unless we can come up with some abbreviations that everyone knows? Not sure
Anyway,

Alex’s stories today - lottie messy hair and pulling up her trousers, standard.

Reactions: 1
Alex gets a lot of stick on these threads but to be honest its Charlotte I can't stand, such a smug lazy woman. Alex goes the COMPLETE wrong way about parenting his kids (the filming!) but at least he does do things with them and seems to take on the bulk of childcare (even if it's for insta 😔). Do we see Charlotte ever do anything apart from having a cuppa and BREASTFEEDING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex gets a lot of stick on these threads but to be honest its Charlotte I can't stand, such a smug lazy woman. Alex goes the COMPLETE wrong way about parenting his kids (the filming!) but at least he does do things with them and seems to take on the bulk of childcare (even if it's for insta 😔). Do we see Charlotte ever do anything apart from having a cuppa and BREASTFEEDING 😂
Yep! I always thought alex does alot more of the work, especially now hes at home.
Shes SOOO busy breastfeeding, cant wait to see what her excuse will be when she cant throw that one around (i.e. when food is consumed more than milk)

Reactions: 2
I have to agree with this, he's parenting the older four on his own!

Is it just me, or did the girls actually have fresh PJs on tonight?! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"I play my Xbox and let them destroy my house"

Yeeahhhh...parent of the year 🙄. You ignore them, especially the triplets anyway, and so does your cow of a wife. No wonder why they destroy the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her cleaning ad 🤢
Make your kids clean while you drink tea and it would have been cute or funny if she didnt always sit on her arse anyway! Erugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was watching some of the highlights of C with the triplets and she was much more engaged and involved when they were little. Some people seem to ‘prefer’ their kids when they are small but it’s sad, she’s so blessed to have 5 lovely, healthy children.

I’m sure she says a cup of hot tea just to piss me off !!!! duck off Charlotte you have made buns and banana bread in that oven ! Lazy cow. And you even managed to burn that ! At least it’s a honest pic of you. You sat on your arse smiling like a snug chav.
Alex looks horrendous in his stories he really needs a beard trim and a good shower to wash that hair . Fresh Pjs but hair still in the same bobbles so no bath then ...

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he'd be allowed to have a shower and hair wash? I know he cycles but when he does that Charlotte can't make him have the older four when he's out. I half expect he can't get time to shower because the kids are left with him! I think I'd be exhausted after solo parenting all four by the time bedtime rolls around.

I wonder if he'd be allowed to have a shower and hair wash? I know he cycles but when he does that Charlotte can't make him have the older four when he's out. I half expect he can't get time to shower because the kids are left with him! I think I'd be exhausted after solo parenting all four by the time bedtime rolls around.
He took Henry with him today which I think is nice . But instead of going on the Xbox he could have jumped a quick five minute shower .

He looked like a homeless person in the bike ride stories. His beard is just gross!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her cleaning ad 🙄

Why do we think he cycles with someone? Or am I being thick??
They had a load of tit outside their house for sale today! Most probably all gifted items! 🙄

Her cleaning ad 🙄

Why do we think he cycles with someone? Or am I being thick??
They had a load of tit outside their house for sale today! Most probably all gifted items! 🙄
I think a name was on the cycle track map he showed us.
How do you know they got loads of stuff out.
What happened to that carrier there were going to send to one of the women who said about it for my baby in Aug. As anyone asked her if she heard from either Alex or Charlotte about it.

It would be a whole lot easier if he put his phone down, he has all the time in the world to shower but he's proven that personal hygiene is not top of his or Titfaces list, the girls hair is still stuck to their heads, and he just looks revolting, can only imagine how he must smell 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
Dirty, common, chavvy family.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their kids toys and a buggy! I didn’t look too much to be fair!
Ah man I’d love to know if it was loads of gifted stuff! I’d assume it was, a) because when do they ever buy anything that isn’t tat from Asda or Primark and b) because they know they’d get slammed for selling it online when it was free to them in the first place!

Reactions: 2
I would NOT rub his feet 🤢

What do we want to see in your channel? Run out of ideas already!
Your content is boring

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.