Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so wrong talking about your kids going to the toilet and showing their underwear to strangers.
If it brings in the money & freebees this pair of twats couldn't care less, their kids are only used for what they bring in.
Pimping out your kids to all the pedoes & they don't give a dam.

Reactions: 1
This is just the creepiest thing ever...

View attachment 170443
There are a few of these pages for each child I think, all equally creepy. It worries me sick.
They have shown the kids in their school uniforms before and their address is easily found.. it frightens me what these peoples intentions are or someone else who hasn’t made a creepy fan page but is lurking in the background. The stupid parents actually applaud and follow these pages when it could be a weirdo ring who the f**k knows! they do not deserve those children if they are not going to protect them and put them at unnecessary risk for money, insta fame and gifted crap!

Reactions: 3
that post for one of the girls is deeply disturbing.
Noone needs to see a 3 year olds underwear but ok charlotte......

Reactions: 1
There are a few of these pages for each child I think, all equally creepy. It worries me sick.
They have shown the kids in their school uniforms before and their address is easily found.. it frightens me what these peoples intentions are or someone else who hasn’t made a creepy fan page but is lurking in the background. The stupid parents actually applaud and follow these pages when it could be a weirdo ring who the f**k knows! they do not deserve those children if they are not going to protect them and put them at unnecessary risk for money, insta fame and gifted crap!
Yet you can’t call them out on this horrific tit. As Alex starts with his threatening gob, she blocks you and the fans come for you. It’s absolutely disgusting .

Reactions: 2
New thread!
(for new people the names are too long to be abbreviated so there is no funny titles :( as per usual the greedballys being extra as ever)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.