Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned all the jobs she reckons she’s does!!! bleeping LIAR!!!!
You do duck all you lazy bint!!

Had to get breastfeeding in there too 🥱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Shes racking her hair out apparently, welcome to parenting charlotte took you 5 kids to realise

Well jimmys rolling,
Poor kids been dying to move!
Charlottes like “i wondered when he was going to “ well love if you didnt dump him in a chair constantly he would have done it about a month ago, div.

Reactions: 3
I dislike that chair Jimmy is left in. He looks so uncomfortable. I really wish someone would just tell them how selfish, awful & greedy they have become. The youtube channel is just another way to exploit the kids & for those two to talk utter crap! They don’t care about the harm they are doing to their kids. Its all pound signs & freebies they see. The more the better. Reggie the dog should be rehomed to a family who actually want a dog & will walk him. Look after him. Instead of being neglected by this pair. Why can one of them not walk Reggie in the morning & the other walk him later on in the day? As for the girls they look more & more pale with such sad eyes. I can’t help but wonder what would happen should their ever be a fire in that house? God forbid. Those girls are on the top floor basically locked in their room via a stairgate. I just think that house is so badly thought out. Do they even hear them cry or shout out during the night? Why did their room get dark out blinds & the other rooms got fancy shutters? I mean they are the ones who bring in the money afterall.

Reactions: 8
Fully agree. Without the girls there would be no freebies and no YouTube channel.

I wonder what they were like when they only had Henry. I get the impression thatthey couldn’t really afford 4 kids and so when the triplets came along they became obsessed with making money from social media.

Reactions: 4
Pj’s 4th nights a charm!

But in other news, the onesies have been washed (well they sit in a ‘clean’ pile to be put away 🤔)

The only dog to ever benefit from isolation, the mentioned they’d walk him! Hallujah 🤣

Fully agree. Without the girls there would be no freebies and no YouTube channel.

I wonder what they were like when they only had Henry. I get the impression thatthey couldn’t really afford 4 kids and so when the triplets came along they became obsessed with making money from social media.
I've said they only see the girls as moneymakers and burdens. They can't be bothered with them at all unless it's for their own benefits, must be why they banished them upstairs and got those dark-out curtains. As for Henry, as far as I know, they were obsessed. I always assumed he was the golden child of the family and never could do no wrong...at least until Jimmy came. What still bothers me is when they took the boys someplace (this was after Jimmy was born), and the girls were of course at nursery. I asked greaseball where they were, and why they weren't included, and he actually had the audacity to say that they needed a break from them....wtf? But yet one or both of you pay JIMMY attention 120% of the damn time, barley any to the triplets unless it was to witch about them or get footage for your silly stories! You'd think it was the other way around with that baby, wanting a break from him for an afternoon, but nope. Not even Henry, former(?) golden child can get his parents's full attention 🙄

Jimmy is starting to look like lottie . Pale with black circles under the eyes. Strapped into a chair that’s too small for him , fighting to move . She has mentioned weening him. I thought we would have posts and posts dedicated to jimmers trying the latest Ella pouches .....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just thinking that everything they have ever filmed, every photo, every comment, that has ever been made about this dreadful family will be available for those kids to see and read when they are old enough.
That alone as a parent would terrify me, those poor kids will be able to see just how their parents have used and abused them all in the name of money.

Hopefully they will wake up one in a house full of unwanted shite, lonely unhappy parents as their kids have read and seen just what they have done to them. 😢

Reactions: 3
Jimmy needs a new seat his legs are hanging so far down! Maybe shes aware and wanting one gifted probs why she mentioned it 🤨

You’d think they would treat the girls better considering they’re the ones earning the money!

Reactions: 1
You’d think they would treat the girls better considering they’re the ones earning the money!
I think they are so engrossed in the next video, the next photo opportunity, the next collaboration, the money, the freebees etc etc that they are totally blind to what is enabling them to earn what they do, and that's the girls.
Totally blind to the damage they are doing to all 5 kids, the GREEDballys are the lowest of the low, common as muck, they remind me of the gypsies that used to be on TV, my big fat gypsy wedding, so tacky and tasteless, 🤮

Reactions: 5
How have the got there floor finished, social distancing and all that’s, only keep with in your house hold and all that

Loved the change in Charlotte's face on the stories this evening!
😁 Off for a walk with Jimmy, having some chill time
😒 Henry decided to come with, he didn't want to miss out
And blimey, Reggie is actually getting a walk!

How have the got there floor finished, social distancing and all that’s, only keep with in your house hold and all that
That floor is as ill-thought out as the girls’ top floor bedroom, it’ll get sooo slippy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Haven’t had time to watch all the stories today but FFS Alex ‘do you want a fruit pouch?’ They’re 3 next month!!!!!

GIVE

THEM

A

PIECE

OF

FRUIT

🤯😈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did he just call his daughters Herberts?? PRICK!

The dogs getting walk! Thank duck

They take themselves to the toilet???? Really? Proves they can’t hear them as they could only see on a camera!! 🙄

Did he just call his daughters Herberts?? PRICK!

The dogs getting walk! Thank duck

They take themselves to the toilet???? Really? Proves they can’t hear them as they could only see on a camera!! 🙄
If 1 of 4 children needed the toilet in the night they would be sure to wake and tell me and the oldest is nearly 11. Youngest 2 half and she'll shout me to come get her 😕.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.