Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have yoghurts for breakfast?? My 6 month old has a more varied diet than these girls 😂

Reactions: 3
‘Woo everyone cheer’

Henry: ‘I don’t get any any attention from either parent so I guess I’ll do it to try and regain golden boy status’

Girls: ‘Why did we get lumbered with this idiot?’ 🙄

Why are they still letting them have 3 each when people cant even find food.
I know! We have maybe 12 Petit Filous left in the fridge for my 2 year old, she gets one max and a piece of fruit for after a meal... not 3 as a main meal! What is wrong with these people... Charlotte going on about what a great Mum she has who cooks great food, clearly didn’t learn from her did she!

Reactions: 5
‘Woo everyone cheer’

Henry: ‘I don’t get any any attention from either parent so I guess I’ll do it to try and regain golden boy status’

Girls: ‘Why did we get lumbered with this idiot?’ 🙄

I know! We have maybe 12 Petit Filous left in the fridge for my 2 year old, she gets one max and a piece of fruit for after a meal... not 3 as a main meal! What is wrong with these people... Charlotte going on about what a great Mum she has who cooks great food, clearly didn’t learn from her did she!
If her mum was so great and such a good cook, then why the bloody hell don't she tell her ignorant daughter that what she feeds her kids is nothing more than tit, why can't they see what we all see, or maybe her mum can cook but is as thick as Mrs twit, who knows??

Reactions: 1
I’ve hardly been on IG of late so not really seen much of what these tools have been up to but I saw the Tellytubbie and Spider-Man outfits and my god what a dick!!! 😂 so embarrassing!! I honestly can’t understand why brands would want to associate with him when acts in such a strange way!! Total weirdo!!

They have been ‘self isolating’ but had people in doing the kitchen floor!

Someone help me out here........

Also Charlotte absolutely loves herself! How much she want to touch her hair! Give yourself a day off love! Oh wait! You do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Girls show me your tshirts”
“Lottie show me your tshirt”
“Oh Annabella show daddy your tshirt”
“Everyone show me their tshirts”
Absolutely no body even makes eye contact with him..
“Yeah that’s right Henners take their tshirts off for breakfast.
OH. MY. GOD. duck OFF!!!!!!!!!
That drove me insane!! Also if they’re not looking at you, they’re not talking to you and they’re certainly not showing you their bleeping tshirts why post the video anyway!? bleeping KNOB 😖😖😖😖

Did I hear right annabelle was cold so grease ball said he'd put the heating on?! Wouldn't the heating be on this time of year anyway. Bath them the towels warming on the rad, bedrooms all cosy!

“Girls show me your tshirts”
“Lottie show me your tshirt”
“Oh Annabella show daddy your tshirt”
“Everyone show me their tshirts”
Absolutely no body even makes eye contact with him..
“Yeah that’s right Henners take their tshirts off for breakfast.
OH. MY. GOD. duck OFF!!!!!!!!!
That drove me insane!! Also if they’re not looking at you, they’re not talking to you and they’re certainly not showing you their bleeping tshirts why post the video anyway!? bleeping KNOB 😖😖😖😖
It really is a tit show. They must be panicking as to what to film everyday, not able to leave the house, those poor kids are going to be told how to act, what to do just so fatso has insta and YT footage.

Wouldnt it be good if as caring parents they decide to put the camera down and enjoy 3 months playing with the kids at home, we don't want to see them being forced into doing and saying this, just for content.

I think this 3 months will show just what all these insta people are really like, they will all struggle for content.

I hope and pray when this is all over we won't have to watch child abuse daily on line.

Reactions: 2
Ewwwww so now they have a grubby outdoor table for the kids to sit at! What the actual duck is wrong with these people? Why did they get rid of their dining table and chairs if they were not going to replace it!!

Those kids just look unhappy most of the time. I wonder if social services are starting to look into this sort of child exploitation? These accounts are 2 of the worst out there for it.

Ewwwww so now they have a grubby outdoor table for the kids to sit at! What the actual duck is wrong with these people? Why did they get rid of their dining table and chairs if they were not going to replace it!!
Probably was hoping for a #gifted one to arrive, wouldn't put anything past these GREEDY GREEDBALLYS.

Quick we need some fruit just so it looks like we give you fruit, I know I'll peel ONE banana and chuck it in the middle of the table, in the mean time carry on kids eating your crap sandwichs and of course crisps.

The way Lottie looked at greaseball, she looks totally fed up with the filming and inane questions, god he is so horrible. Feel so sorry for them having him as a dad, 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Are they in the same pjs three days running?

Them kids have had enough of being filmed! Even with the body coach, they just sit and film! Not one of them is showing and helping them to physically do a star jump!

I HATE THEM

• Heart
Are they in the same pjs three days running?

Them kids have had enough of being filmed! Even with the body coach, they just sit and film! Not one of them is showing and helping them to physically do a star jump!

I HATE THEM
Yep, same pj's, no bath as per usual. They are such a dirty family, those kids have been playing in the garden but still no bath 😡

Kids jumping around to the body coach, Mrs twit filming, rolly polly Jimmy still on his back in the chair 😩
Mr & Mrs twit home all day, what have they done, still no family cooked meal, pasta with cheese and veg, that's a lie, no veg in that sad bowl of pasta, stop your lies greaseball.

I can remember I'm sure when the girls were Jimmy's age they used to have free reign in the playroom, able to roll and move around, Jimmy just lays there, when he's not attached to Mrs twit, 🙁 guessing with the play room 3 floors up that's not an option now, stupid stupid people. 😡

God I hate both of you, useless doesn't even come close.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Blimey she’s viscous!
How in God's name can a parent especially a mother not see what they are doing to their kids.
They must of had so many similar comments over time, yet still choose to ignore it.

Greedy fuckers, I hope that all this greed comes back to haunt you and your fat greaseball of a husband, urghhhh I hate you.

Her stories this morning filming the kids doing the Joe Wicks work out whilst she’s sat on her arse filming them - why didn’t she get up and join in? Lazy. Make the most of the fact that Jimmy (that name still makes me shudder) was strapped back in his chair as usual, and interact with your other children! Suppose though she doesn’t want to get her hair messy 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Her stories this morning filming the kids doing the Joe Wicks work out whilst she’s sat on her arse filming them - why didn’t she get up and join in? Lazy. Make the most of the fact that Jimmy (that name still makes me shudder) was strapped back in his chair as usual, and interact with your other children! Suppose though she doesn’t want to get her hair messy 🙄🙄
And me with the name, it's hard to say and to hear 🙉 whatever possessed them?

Ah the triplets helping Henry paint the bench whilst greaseball films. Then then filming abruptly stops when paint starts going everywhere 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.