Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for daddy_to_triplet_girls and mumma_to_triplet_girls (aka, greedballys)
Thanks to @Dogwithabone for the most voted title (had to shorten it though)!

Feel free to lynch me if i did the thread wrong 😂 (not sure how to edit the thread icon)

And if its your first time here, they do have more kids despite their insta handles!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I could not live in the absolute state that they call their house! What a tit hole. How long have they lived there now, surely things would be organised by now!? Never seen them mention bathing their kids or ever doing housework. That house has got to be the centre for germs

Reactions: 10
duck this bleeping cuntery tit! The girls want their female carer to come and look at a spider, been a topic of much discussion with male carer...She runs up, WITH HER bleeping PHONE IN HAND!!!!
Ps. Referring to gender on the basis neither this man nor woman deserve the title of parent.

Reactions: 9
I actually feel so sad.those poor kids are all excited because of the spider and instead of their parents enjoying this moment of their excitement, they have their phones in front of their face. These girls won’t know what they look like without half of their face hidden by a camera before long. Did you see one of the twins nearly got Lottie in a headlock aswell 🙄 and saying no to the plant pot or I’ll tickle you, how about putting your phone down and explaining to your child why she shouldn’t pick it up and how she could hurt herself if she drops it instead of saying you’ll tickle her you greaseball

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This idiot is trying to make a career out of Instagram by selling his kids on a daily basis. This post is just laughable....it doesn’t even make sense. How can this prick call himself an influencer 🤦🏻‍♀️ We don’t watch adverts made by halfwits and we don’t read books by illiterates yet this twit posts shite every day that doesn’t make sense!! Their sheep are pathetic and make me despair of the world 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
For someone who claims to have no free time, she sure does a lot for herself. Reflexology (I think it was) the other day, nails done yesterday and hair done last week. Who is she trying to kid? She's a pampered princess who gets and does whatever she wants. Not relatable to most Mums at all

Reactions: 12
This morning, the girls are up and there all slept through which mean chocolate orange.
Why bribe them with food
Chocolate of all things.
They need to stop doing this.

Reactions: 3
Oh god it's all too much, Mrs twit running up the stairs with phone ready to film the kids and spider which Mr twit is already filming 😢

Why just why, those poor girls have such a crap life in front of a camera, I think all parents have experienced the spider or fly moment 😂 where we get on the floor with them and enjoy the moment, but not these f'ing imbeciles they just film it.

Grabally kids I'm so sorry you all have such tit parents, their day will come, karma will catch up with them. 😢

Reactions: 11
See the freebie ryvittas are on the way to the food bank. And the johnsons products they aren’t using on saint jimmy . Giving off the imagine or helping others, when actually it’s all for the gram as per .

Reactions: 9
What a tit life in front of cameras. Hopefully they will go into isolation and disappear offline..

Reactions: 4
I’m so shocked at the chocolate orange! Is this going to be an ongoing one?

You does the big kid(eldest boy) get any toys out of his toy box with a bloody fish tank set up on top of it? Dim witted idea that one.🙄😠

Reactions: 4
We know you love the towns more than Lottie Alex but no need for this or to poss off us Tattle ppl
Screenshot_20200314-123557_Instagram.jpg

Playing it cool there look scared and confused

Screenshot_20200314-123552_Instagram.jpg

Lottie looks lost and you end up putting the crying laughing emoji.

Your awful father to Lottie. We all see it on here.
Bond with the girl. She is smart she is lovely. She wants you to show her some love now she no longer the baby of the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
did she post the spider story from her camera i didnt see? She (charlotte) looked pissed off that alex got to the camera first

Reactions: 1
I’m so shocked at the chocolate orange! Is this going to be an ongoing one?
SO RIDICULOUS! And how long until the girls tag team using the chairs to get over their room stairgate, I dread to think of the consequences of them being so high up and caged in until morning 😰

How unhappy do those girls look, but fatso is too busy with his phone to even notice.

If this is what your child looks like "having a whale of a time" I dread to think how she will look if she's unhappy, she looks so sad and lost. 😔
Poor Lottie looks like Orphan Annie!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone watched the stories on their home account shopping for Tiles? Lottie is under the pram and literally reaches her hands out for Charlotte and she blanks it and goes into Jimmy. In the next story you still see Lotties hands up. My heart is breaking for that little girl. If they continue giving jimmy all the attention these four kids are going to grow up disliking him which is so unfair

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.